Sting makes WWE debut at Survivor Series

Discussion in 'Wrestling Talk' started by Mike S., Nov 24, 2014.

1. Mike S.

Mike S. GIF Hall Of Fame Class Of 2007 Staff Member

Last night at the Survivor Series PPV, sting made his WWE debut by interfering in the main event. He gave HHH the Scorpion Death Drop then placed Dolph Ziggler on top of Seth Rollins, giving Team Cena the victory. That means The Authority is no longer in charge. It will be interesting to see what happens tonight on RAW as Larry The Cable Guy is the guest host.

Go here to see the pictures of Sting at the PPV.

2. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

certainly waited long enough to introduce him.

3. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

There are rumors swirling around that Sting may take over as the new authority figure at WWE since The Authority lost last night's match. Stay tuned.

4. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

the guy is 55 years old,so i do not see him wrestling a lot anymore.

5. ragman

I don't think he'll be wrestling. I think he'll be more of a mouthpiece than anything. Like Heyman.

6. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

I Agree.

7. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Sting without his makeup:

[​IMG]

ragman and 86WARD like this.
  8. ragman

You should have warned me, Mark. LOL!

Was Steph at the PPV? There are rumors that she is pregnant again with her and HHH's fourth child. That's one reason that The Authority lost the match at Survivor Series. The WWE writers had to come up with an angle that didn't include her for the time being. She and HHH already have 3 daughters. She's going to have to play The Game until she gives him a son, I bet.

9. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

So you're saying pro wrestling is scripted too? Here's to the Easter bunny leaving you no candy:beer toast:.

10. ragman

Mark, I doubt I said something that you didn't already know. LOL!