Streaming D Week 5 Options

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by uly5535, Sep 30, 2014.

1. uly5535

uly5535 Comback Kid Joe Cool Premium Member

2. SNPokc

SNPokc DEZ NUTS 2016 Premium Member

Texans have been playing well defensively, but haven't played any really great offenses, and are in the bottom half against the run, which is Dallas' strong point currently. Rams have a rookie QB but who knows what Eagles D shows up. Bills have looked very strong against the run but weak against the pass and the lions haven't been running much or well but they do pass. Depending on if Megatron is healthy and not being a god **mn decoy (sorry I'm bitter) the Bills could be a sneaky play. Titans maybe but I'm not comfortable with them. Any others is just plugging and praying. Seems like a crapshoot kind of week.

3. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

Before I read the above post, the Titans were really the only ones that jumped out at me to. The Eagles might be a sneaky play coming off a down game.

4. uly5535

what do you guys think about the Browns @ TEN?
    Also in a diff league I have Colts vs BAL, do you guys like them over Philly this week?

5. Greg Brosh

Not a fan of the Colts over Philly. Doesn't help that Landry is suspended for 4 games.

6. uly5535

ok and Browns D? not a fan either this week?

7. Greg Brosh

8. uly5535

@LebaneseFF any thoughts on the Browns D for week 5?

9. LebaneseFF

LebaneseFF Error loading Staff Member Premium Member Fantasy Guru

@uly5535 sorry does take me some time to reply as I live at least 7 hours ahead of most of you.

Someone has the Cowboys! I actually like the Cowboys this week but they are not there.

Texans, Bills and Cardinals are good teams but they don't have the best matchup.
    Eagles are a worse then Russian Roulette

Both the Browns and Tennessse haven't shown enough on D. But both are decent matchups.

Unless you are the Seahawks I don't see any YUMMI matchups. Pick up the Cardinals and roll with them for a few weeks maybe?

They do have the Broncos this week, but followed by the Redskins and the Raiders! pick them up

10. uly5535