Super Bowl XLIX

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by Mike S., Jan 18, 2015.

?

Who Wins?

Poll closed Feb 1, 2015.
  1. New England Patriots

54.5%
  2. Seattle Seahawks

45.5%
  1. 86WARD

86WARD -

I'd like to see Lynch with the trophy and grabbing his nuts.

markaz and TJ like this.
  2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

And when asked about it just answer "yeah".

markaz and Diesel44 like this.
  3. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

Wow...that's pretty amazing. This league is going to shirt...pretty damn quick.

5. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

They took it out when the article was posted, but still...what a fvcking joke...

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

It really is...this league is pretty much spinning out of control.

7. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

With estimated revenues at $9,500,000,000 I'm sure their attitude is "let it spin".

8. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

I remember a childs story about killing the goose who laid golden eggs. Red an article about how Tags relationship with Roger is crappy at best. After the Bountygate fiasco they haven't talked. Tags was more interested in the game and Roger is more interested in making more money even though it is a watered down product.

9. markaz

Back on topic...I think the better defense wins this game. I will be pulling for the Patriots like crazy, but in the end I think Seattle's defense will be too much for the 'Pats. BTW @Mike S. - It would have been kind of interesting to add a second poll question to see what member's preferences are: "Who Do You Want To Win?". Probably nothing more than a disclaimer for me as I don't like one f_cking thing about the Seahawks. I even hate their weather.

10. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Marshawn Lynch is at it again!!

"I'm just here so I won't get fined" over and over again. That's awesome.

(He'll probably get fined, though...)

Diesel44 likes this.
  11. markaz

But don't the regs just state the players have to make themselves available to the media? The NFL doesn't control the content that comes out of their mouths....do they?

12. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

Marshawn was awesome today.he stayed out there saying the same thing 6 minutes,and then left. he kills me.

13. markaz

There being an NFL rule that all players must talk with the media is just nuts. Doesn't do a damn thing for the player, just the NFL trying to improve its brand. That said, if a player's got to be out there he should at least give some kind of answer that doesn't make him look like a douchebag. Lynch can say whatever he wants but all he's really done is draw attention to himself and look like a stick.

14. 86WARD

86WARD -

I for one enjoy it. To me, it's him pretty much sticking it to Goodell. Which to me is a good thing. Goodell is the worst thing to happen to this league since its inception.

TJ likes this.
  15. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I totally agree with Ward.

And it wouldn't surprise me if Goodell fines Lynch, and then NFL Films releases the full Lynch Media Day Conference in Blue-ray for $49.99 or something.

16. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Adam Schefter just whined on twitter that Lynch is now answering "you know why I'm here" over and over again...

Why do they keep trying?!! Leave him alone. That way Lynch, the media, and us would be happier...

markaz likes this.
  17. markaz

This^ Why they even bothered was amazing. Whatever kind of answer Lynch gave or will ever give to the media still won't take away from the guy being a douchebag. I would think that any father that has a son (even daughter) and watches this guy grabbing his junk would think the guy's not the type of person I want my kid getting life lessons from. Gotta admit after thinking about @86WARD's remark about showing up Goodell up, that's a pretty good thing because Goodell's a bigger stick than Lynch is.

18. 86WARD

86WARD -

It'll be awesome if he wins the Super Bowl and is MVP...

TJ likes this.
  19. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

Just hoping it's a good game. Do not want a blowout either way.

20. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer