Super Bowl XLIX

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by Mike S., Jan 18, 2015.

?

Who Wins?

Poll closed Feb 1, 2015.
  1. New England Patriots

54.5%
  2. Seattle Seahawks

45.5%
  1. 86WARD

86WARD -

The fumbling improvement for the Patriots started in 2007 when Brady lobbied Manning to get on board with allowing QBs to "handle their own balls."

2. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

he'll end winning mvp again since nobody has heard from in the last year. lol

3. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

wonder who handled their balls before that?

4. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

And, I don't think I'm the only one that feels this way.

5. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Then don't watch the freaking game and stop whining!! Geez...

6. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

even a shirtty game between two teams i do not like a lot is worth watching.i love football,and i'll miss it a lot when the season is over.it's the best sport in the world!!!!

markaz and TJ like this.
  7. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Yeah you and all the rest of the joyless wet blankets in the world.

ICECOLD and Diesel44 like this.
  8. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

9. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

i thought goodell was gonna shirt his pants before comparing what the saints were accused of doing to what the pats have done or not done with deflate gate.bottom line,he'll let the pats get by with it cause he loves his 45 million dollar salary too much to risk kraft's anger.

86WARD likes this.
  10. 86WARD

86WARD -

Anyone watch Goodell's Super Bowl State Of the Union?

11. markaz

What was the punch line?

12. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

We're gonna make billions!!!

Diesel44 likes this.
  13. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

I never said that I wasn't going to watch it at all. I'll have it on, but I'm not going to watch it from start to finish, hanging on every play.

Next time, read what I said more closely before you jump all over me.:tsk:

14. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

For two weeks all you've done is whine and witch about how you hate both teams, how the game is not compelling for you at all, and blah, blah, blah...here's a simple solution: don't watch it. It's only a suggestion, I don't give two sh!ts about what you do or don't do. Try to understand what I'm saying before you jump to conclusions.

15. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

I Watched a lot of it.i quit watching when i heard his bullshirt comparison between bounty gate and ballgazi. sometimes the guy does not appear to know shirt from sunshine.

16. 86WARD

86WARD -

i refused to watch it. Just the site and thought of him raises my blood pressure.

17. Mike S.

Mike S. GIF Hall Of Fame Class Of 2007 Staff Member

Ward, i didn't watch it either. Wasn't worth my time

86WARD likes this.
  18. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

The majority of NFL fans don't like either team. But if you do not find it compelling that one of the top QBs of all-time going against one of the best defenses of all-time, then you are not a football fan.

I won't be happy with the result of this game no matter how it unfolds, but I sure as f--k want to see how this plays out.

markaz, TJ and Walnuts like this.
  19. markaz

Roger Goodell made more than $44 million last year. Wait, what?
    yahoo

20. markaz

Super Bowl tomorrow, Tiger Woods shot a career high 82 and missed the cut at the Phoenix Open yesterday and I got to see the Budweiser Clydesdales yesterday up close and in person (if you ever get the chance to see one in person....do it). Just a great time to live in the valley and only 8 minutes from the site of the Super Bowl. Things are really hopping around here!!!!!

Buck Fenson and Steve12 like this.