Super Bowl XLVII: San Francisco 49ers Vs Baltimore Ravens (Sunday, Feb. 3rd, 2013)

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by SRW, Jan 20, 2013.

?

Who Will Win Super Bowl XLVII?

1. San Francisco 49ers

18 vote(s)
    48.6%
  2. Baltimore Ravens

19 vote(s)
    51.4%
  1. 86WARD

86WARD -

[​IMG]

2. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

i'm surprised how many of you are so upset about the media soap-opera storylines for this game. is that what really makes you watch a game or be interested in a game?

i guess i just don't listen/watch enough of it for it to bother me.

3. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

yep, if you figure both coaches know each other so well and run very similar systems, a lot of times that can create a 'stalemate' somewhat on the field. It may be a case of whichever team makes the mistakes/turnovers will lose.

4. nixaler

nixaler Pro Bowler

Niners win it for Moss :)

5. smeags

smeags militant geek

My vote goes for johnny.

Either way another coach hired after andy reid is going to win the lombardi before he does.

Get used to that k.c. fans.

6. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

hey [MENTION=560]nixaler[/MENTION]...WE'RE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL ...WOOOHOOOO

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

I like it!! Start the campaign!

8. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

Niners are a lot more dynamic team than the one that played the Ravens last time. And they've gotten better with the deep ball, which affected SF early against the Falcons (albeit from a different scheme than the Ravens rely on). Pull out all the stops. Put Alex in there with Kaep in the bone formation and confuse the hell out of them. Run screens with Hall, AJJ, Crab and LaMichael. Fake punts and fake field goals all game long

9. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

First thing I heard this morning when I woke up was "The Har-bowl." What's the Over/Under for the times we'll hear that name in the next two weeks?:icon_frown:

10. ragman

That's why I say meh to this game.

In the words of a song from 1981:"The Super Bowl ain't the Super Bowl if the Dallas Cowboys ain't there."

11. ragman

I'm more excited about seeing the ads than about seeing the game itself.

12. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

lol

13. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

So Rags, you haven't watched a Super Bowl in what 18 years??

woooooooohoooooooooo NINERS ARE IN THE SUPERBOWL!!!!

14. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

Time to cook up some more bird

15. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

[ame=http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-am/0ap2000000129159/Just-Sayin-Harbaugh-was-right]Just Sayin' : Harbaugh was right - NFL Videos[/ame]

16. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Buncha heckin crybaby haters in here, I swear. If Jim was coaching your team and you were winning like we are, you'd all be lining up to suck his rod and you know it...but since he isn't, and since your crapty teams are sitting at home with their crapty coaches while the 49ers are in the Super Bowl, youre getting all petty and jealous about it. It's okay though, hate all you want, keep on trying to trivialize what he's accomplished with petty namecalling and dismissals, you wouldnt be hating if he wasn't doing the crap you wish your teams could.

Oh, and regardless of how you feel about them personally, 2 brothers coaching against each other in the Super Bowl is pretty freaking cool

17. smeags

smeags militant geek

walnut - maybe you should change your rant to read: cowboys fans.

18. ram29jackson

ram29jackson sports spectator

SF has allowed 31 and 24 points in their playoff games.

The Ravens just beat 2 of the best QBs in the league. Denver scored 35 points but 2 TDs were special teams freak outs and they intercepted Manning twice. They shut out the offensive minded Patriots to one TD.

Kaepernick pretty much can only do what he's told and has no true connection to his receivers. At some point or multiple points in this game his inexperience and the Ravens defensive experience has got to come into play.

19. bossco

bossco Rookie

Re: Super Bowl XLVII: San Francisco 49ers Vs Baltimore Ravens (Sunday, Feb. 3rd, 2013

Thats what people have been saying about kap for the last 2 playoff games. He is still killing it.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2013
  20. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5PsGReKLho]Kaepernicking - Colin Kaepernick -San Francisco 49ers Theme Song - @SarahReddenDYT - YouTube[/ame]