Superbowl Lineup

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by SlipoftheKnife, Dec 20, 2017.

1. SlipoftheKnife

SlipoftheKnife DP 2018 Week 2 expire Premium Member

I made it! 1 of 3 Championships

What would your lineup be?

ESPN League
    1- 10 team 1 PPR

1 point per 10 yards rushing +3 point bonus for 150+yard rushing
    1 point per 10 yards rushing receiving +4 point bonus for 200+rec.
    1 point per 25 yards passing +5 point bonus for 400+yards pass.
    6 points per TD rushing/receiving/passing
    1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 flex (RB/WR/TE), 1 K, 1 D/ST

Drew Brees
    Devonta Freeman
    Kareem Hunt
    Dez Bryant
    Deandre Hopkins
    Kyle Rudolph - Jesse James, Benjamin Watson, Austin Hooper, OJ Howard on waivers
    Ezekiel Elliot
    Jaguars - Or Ravens on my bench?
    Jake Elliot

Stefon Diggs
    Tevin Coleman
    Ryan Succop
    Duke Johnson Jr.
    Nelson Agholor
    Ravens
    Dede Westbrook

Thoughts:

TE - I have Kyle Rudolph in but it concerns be seeing that he was limited last week, still got a TD though, and has been limited this week so far in practice and they're not really playing for anything and might want to keep him healthy for post season. I'm thinking I should maybe pick up Benjamin Watson or Jesse James and play them?

WR/Flex - Dez Bryant worries me in my WR position but Zeek is coming back so that might help him out there. I have other options with Diggs, Agholor, and Westbrook, plus I could pick up Keelan Cole who is on waivers. Do I keep Zeek in my flex trusting him his first game back from 6 weeks off? I heard he did some crazy training getting bigger and getting even more shredded

K - I have Jake Elliot in my kicker position but I have Succop on my bench. I know this is probably the hardest position to predict but I think it's one of the most underrated. Gould got me 19 points in a different league. I played Jake Elliot last week and he got 10 points and Succop was on my bench with 14. Luckily I won but something like that could be game changer lol

I get nobody has a crystal ball and can tell you who is going to score more points... You should work on one of those for next season. Maybe get the Sports Almanac like in Back to the Future 2... Just a thought lol

2. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

Drew Brees
    Devonta Freeman
    Kareem Hunt
    Dez Bryant
    Deandre Hopkins
    Kyle Rudolph - Jesse James, Benjamin Watson, Austin Hooper, OJ Howard on waivers
    Ezekiel Elliot
    Jaguars - Or Ravens on my bench?
    Jake Elliot

Stefon Diggs
    Tevin Coleman
    Ryan Succop
    Duke Johnson Jr.
    Nelson Agholor
    Ravens
    Dede Westbrook

Thoughts:

TE - I have Kyle Rudolph in but it concerns be seeing that he was limited last week, still got a TD though, and has been limited this week so far in practice and they're not really playing for anything and might want to keep him healthy for post season. I'm thinking I should maybe pick up Benjamin Watson or Jesse James and play them?

https://fantasyknuckleheads.com/matchup-heat-map/

That sheet says that Ben Watson has the best matchup - if I had to pick - I'd go with James since Brown is out - however on game day I'd switch back to Kyle - then after the week is done I'd wish I had started Watson.

WR/Flex - Dez Bryant worries me in my WR position but Zeek is coming back so that might help him out there. I have other options with Diggs, Agholor, and Westbrook, plus I could pick up Keelan Cole who is on waivers. Do I keep Zeek in my flex trusting him his first game back from 6 weeks off? I heard he did some crazy training getting bigger and getting even more shredded

Yes you trust Zeke, and you hope Bobby Wagner and K.J. Wright are missing this week for Seattle again, which is why Gurley went off.

K - I have Jake Elliot in my kicker position but I have Succop on my bench. I know this is probably the hardest position to predict but I think it's one of the most underrated. Gould got me 19 points in a different league. I played Jake Elliot last week and he got 10 points and Succop was on my bench with 14. Luckily I won but something like that could be game changer lol

With Tenn playing from behind I'd go with Elliot - but then again Succop could kick 6 field goals and Tenn win by 1.