Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Discussion in 'Wrestling Talk' started by Mike S., Dec 1, 2011.

1. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

If Vince Russo was booking this match, it would be a sledge hammer on a pole match instead of a ladder match.

2. YEAH DUDE!

YEAH DUDE! CHAMPION OF THE UNIVERSE!

I thought vince russo did book this match lol

3. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

Does anybody have a small river?

4. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

DANIEL BRYAN IS THE NEW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!!!

5. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

DANIEL BRYAN!

Pretty good PPV tonight. Great opener with Ryder winning the US Title. The final match was well done. The Orton/Barrett match was good and would have been better if not for the tables gimmick which always makes you suspend reality too much.

6. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTnC1ScCKwk"]Daniel Bryan cashes in on Big Show at WWE TLC! - YouTube[/ame]

7. Mike S.

Mike S. GIF Hall Of Fame Class Of 2007 Staff Member

Results:

Dark Match: Drew McIntyre defeated Alex Riley

Zack Ryder defeated Dolph Ziggler (c) for the WWE United States Championship in 10:23

Evan Bourne and Kofi Kingston) (c) defeated Primo and Epico to retain the WWE Tag Team Championship in 7:32

Randy Orton defeated Wade Barrett in a Tables match in 10:16

Beth Phoenix (c) defeated Kelly Kelly to retain the WWE Divas Championship in 5:17

Triple H defeated Kevin Nash in a Sledgehammer Ladder match in 18:13

Sheamus defeated Jack Swagger in 5:57

Big Show defeated Mark Henry (c) for the World Heavyweight Championship in 5:31

Daniel Bryan defeated Big Show (c) for the for the World Heavyweight Championship in 0:07

Cody Rhodes (c) defeated Booker T to retain the WWE Intercontinental Championship in 7:18

CM Punk (c) defeated The Miz and Alberto Del Rio in a Triple Threat Tables, Ladders, and Chairs match to retain the WWE Championship in 18:25

For detailed results, go here

8. DaBearsrule4ever

It's great to see two ROH alums, CM Punk and Daniel Bryan who fought, scratched, and clawed their way through the indies and ROH to get where they are at in WWE right now and thats as the WWE Champion and World Heavyweight Champion at the same time. I couldn't be any happier right now.

9. Mike S.

Mike S. GIF Hall Of Fame Class Of 2007 Staff Member

i was surprised thet they let Bryan win the title. you think they let Big Show hold on to it for a while

10. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

I don't see Bryan hanging on to it for very long. He'll probably lose it at the next PPV. If not before.

11. PSID412USM

PSID412USM Pro Bowler

Punk and Bryan as champion is the 2011 version of Beniot and Gurerrero and while it may only be a for a moment it still awesome to see 2 guys who truly deserve it be champions.

12. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

Word on the street is that Mark Henry is actually injured and it may be pretty serious. Also word that Big Show had the idea to drop the title to Daniel Bryan who is someone that he has supported since DB first showed up in the E. Pretty cool schtuff. He won't make it past the Rumble with the belt if he even makes it that far. I bet he drops it tonight on Raw!

13. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Correct.

According to Bleacher Report | Entertaining sports news, photos and slideshows and Choose ProWrestling.NET Site Version, he has a serious groin injury.

14. DaBearsrule4ever

Did you honestly buy into Daniel Bryan waiting until Wrestlemania to cash in his money in the bank contract? I didn't...