Tampa Bay Buccaneers 2014 Draft Grades

Discussion in 'Tampa Bay Buccaneers' started by aschmidt, May 16, 2014.

1. aschmidt

aschmidt 2nd String

The 2013 season was one that the Tampa Bay Buccaneers would love to forget with a 4-12 record after losing Doug Martin to injury early on. The team has a new coach in Lovie Smith now and a healthy Martin. The 2014 NFL Draft was a chance for the Bucs to make massive improvements with their offense which was worst in rushing yards per game in the NFL last season without Martin. The team’s top three draft choices all came on offense. Here is how Tampa Bay did in this year’s draft in the first three rounds. Round 1 (Pick 7)- Mike Evans, WR, Texas […]

Read the whole post here.

2. cmilian

cmilian 2nd String

Tampa Bay is going to have a scary looking Offense as far as size goes. I like Mike Evans and Austin Seferian-Jenkins, but didn't pay much attention to Charles Sims throughout the Draft process. However, I think all of these guys are going to be able to impact the Offense in a big way. I wonder if Mike Glennon is still the plan in Tampa Bay? Oh, and I have to ask you; how do you put videos into your articles? I do my writing on the Washington Redskins section, and I try and try but I can't figure out how to get a darned video on there. Lol