Tapatalk (Phone App for GridironFans.com) Now Installed

Discussion in 'GridironFans Support' started by SRW, Mar 12, 2011.

1. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Love the berryblab!!!!!!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

2. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Damn, Jihad Joe's bumming he can't get on meanwhile themush is having a blast on his. I wonder what the difference is between themush's blackberry and Jihad Joe's (and TJ too) phones? Why does themush's work and theirs don't? That pisses me off....

I am happy others are enjoying the apps for the iPhone, Android and webos. Please feel free to share screenshots or any cool features you found.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2011
  3. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

He should write a poem about it.....umm maybe diddrent model numbers hence different ISP or version of them .....as I've said before when I had a BB I would use opera mini instead od the stock browser

sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk

4. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I'm pretty sure it's the carrier. My crapty carrier has a very limited and slow signal. When I use it connected to a wi-fi network, it works great (which explains my battery draining so quickly). So I don't think it's an issue with the app or the plug in in the forum...just the network we use.

5. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

I'm with Verizon if that helps?

6. Omen

yo steve wondering if their is a way to see the notification we have through tapatalk. im on laptop right now and i had a couple of notifications. but i didnt know...

not a bigiie just wondering

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

Update for Tapatalk today:
    • iPad Support
    • XenForo Support
    • moderation support for vBulletin, phpBB and XenForo (delete/undelete, stick/unstick, lock/unlock)
    • new moderation tab - central place for all moderation related features such as the ability to undelete all previously soft deleted items
    • General UI and performance improvement
    • Various bug fixes
    • Updated French language and added Arabic language support

8. Omen

Can we have the upload feature enabled ....to post pics directly from cell ....I tried and it said the feature was disabled by admin....if possible

sent from my cell using tapatalk snitches

9. SRW

I updated GridironFans.com to the latest version of Tapatalk tonight.

10. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Arabic language support....?????

Terrorist.

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

Stuck and Unstuck via Tapatalk...

Edit via Tapatalk...who you calling Terrorist?!?

12. 86WARD

86WARD -

Lock and Unlock functions work as well...

13. SRW

Yeah, I can fix that. I just have to figure out how it won't interfere with the NFL headlines. The site uses attachments to show the images on the frontpage slideshow. I just need to figure out how to not make uploads like that mess with the news.

14. Omen

Ok sir not a big deal I can live with an extra step or two if too much probelem with nrmews

15. SRW

Kick ass!
    Nice. Looks like we are good for now.
    It might be an easy fix. What filetypes do people usually use? And image sizes?

16. SRW

17. Omen

Usually jpgs ....

I loaded the forumrunner but GIF isn't on their yet

18. 86WARD

86WARD -

Tried it out...like Tapatalk much, much better!

19. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Question - I've always just logged onto the regular site when Im on my phone, it's my preferred method. Now it defaults to the mobile skin and wont let me change it back. Anyone know why? Is this just the way it is now?

20. 86WARD

86WARD -

I posted the exact same thing on the "bug thread.". Happens to me as well and won't let me switch to the "normal version."