Tecmo Bowl To Return?(!)

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by indysteve1563, May 15, 2007.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Ha! All those breaks from working on the site late after you fell asleep were used playing a game or two of Tecmo.

2. Blu N Houston

Blu N Houston ¡Vamos Houston!

I fixxed it for you.. I guess I do that tonight..thanks for the ideal.

3. reigningblkngold

reigningblkngold Minister of defense

Hey I tell you what that is awesome I can't wait Tecmo Rules no question?
    Yes its time has passed but you have to respect ones past to apreciate the future tecmo set the stage for madden wow Greg Loyd and Kevin greene were awesome on that game so were Okoye , the oilers and niners were nice!

4. Crawl

Crawl Pro Bowler

nah I'd rather be getting fondeld by some hot female or getting laid on that stuff instead of playing video games. That crap gets you soo horny.

the game is and always will be the crap. I'm gonna have to hook up my wireless router and get the wii back online.

5. Blu N Houston

I like to drop back 40 yrds and throw an int to my 6yr old and watch him run one to the house..

but now the Wii MAdden rules the household, it so freakin easy.. my kid has a ball playing the party mode against me.

Oilers 92 Vs Texans...
    had to give the kid a history lesson.

6. P16

P16 posting while intoxicated

Wow, this would be great news if they could somehow get the NFL rights away from Madden. If they make this game like the various NFL Blitz type games that have come out since Madden got the exclusive rights to the NFL, it's going to suck.

7. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Down set, hut hut hut hut hut....

Anyone else know about the secret NT dive? I forget the player name now, but I used to rack up 100+ sack seasons with the Bills NT...drive my friends NUTS it was virtually unstoppable.

8. URL54MVP

URL54MVP Pro Bowler

I don't think it is that much of a secret because myself and my friends did that all the time. I preferred Jerry Ball myself. :smoke:

9. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

Any truth to the rumors out on the streets about GIF's new logo?

[​IMG]

10. Blu N Houston

sweet:icon_cheesygrin:

11. reigningblkngold

Tecmo rules!

12. 86WARD

86WARD -

OH CRAP!!!!! :shock:

:drool: :icon_thumright:

13. RonMexico7

RonMexico7 Pro Bowler

Actually, I think the best thing that Tecmo can do is not try to compete with Madden and use retired players names (I think a recent game also did this). If there was an unstoppable Bo, or any other player, in an updated format, people would love it just as much.

14. 86WARD

86WARD -

I agree...

Even if they don't get permission from most of the retired players, they should put an "edit" function in there that will allow you to enter your rosters in...

15. SRW

16. 86WARD

86WARD -

Going to look into this!!

17. reigningblkngold

can anyone walk me througth getting and emulater and a rom so I can play!

18. SRW

To Play Tecmo:

Step One: Download the VirtuaNES Program

Step Two: Setup the controller in the emulator. Go to Options/Controller and just imput the keys. You can use your keyboard or gamepad.

Step 3: Download the image file from this page.

Step 4: Unzip the file and open the file with the .nes extension with the VirtuaNES emulator.

19. reigningblkngold

I hav a gravis game pro pad I used to use its about 2 years old it won't for tecmo i don't know why i followed your directions its a good stick I don't know whats the problem?

20. 86WARD

86WARD -

Nice Signature!!

:icon_thumright: