Ted Wells releases Miami Dolphins misconduct report

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins' started by DontKnowMe, Feb 14, 2014.

1. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

Three starters on the Miami Dolphins' offensive line -- Richie Incognito, John Jerry and Mike Pouncey -- engaged in a "pattern of harassment" directed at Jonathan Martin as well as another young offensive lineman and an assistant trainer, according to the independent report released Friday concerning workplace misconduct with the Miami Dolphins.

"The Report finds that the assistant trainer repeatedly was the object of racial slurs and other racially derogatory language; that the other offensive lineman was subjected to homophobic name-calling and improper physical touching; and that Martin was taunted on a persistent basis with sexually explicit remarks about his sister and his mother and at times ridiculed with racial insults and other offensive comments," Wells said in a statement.

NFL.com

Well's full report

2. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

I've been following schefter's twitter on this. Obviously this is what sparked incognito's twitter meltdown the other day.

3. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

just one man's opinion on the topic. everybody has an opinion.

4. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

That's a well crafted, general populace/media 'hunger for more mud to sling' pleasing piece. Wonder how much it cost?

& I just, against my better judgment, read the Incognito tweets. Meltdown is a pretty dramatic term for the usual collection of inane/dumb remarks by celebrity/athletes.