The "I Just Watched This Movie" Thread.

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by DawkinsINT, Jul 22, 2007.

1. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

I love the hunger games movies. I didn't really think of either one as better than the other. the second one starts to build more on the big picture, as opposed to just being about the games. I can't wait for the next one.

markaz likes this.
  2. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Completely agree on all points. No doubt the stage is now set for an exciting next installment.

3. Steve12

finally watched silver linings playbook. it was an decent movie. the acting was really really good, but the story was pretty slow.

4. Steve12

white house down. lots of good action scenes but damn it was long. there were like 3 different spots where I thought it was over. it's like they were hell bent on showing every single room in the white house. like they finished filming one time then someone was like oh crap we forgot to use this room. so they added another half hour to the movie.

5. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Mud - it's on Netflix instant watch...really really good IMO. Not fast paced by any means but really well-developed and executed, I really enjoyed it. McConaughey was excellent, as was everyone else involved, but I felt like the kid really stole the thing. Watch it. Ive been neglecting good indie stuff like this lately and Im glad I didnt continue that trend tonight.

Omen likes this.
  6. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

You do know that the final Hunger Games movie will be shown in two parts, don't you?

7. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

and phillip seymour hoffman is gonna be in both of them.

8. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

I watched this yesterday and I agree the kid was excellent both kids were good.

I always check the indie flick section.

I'm watching End of the Watch crap is making me home sick.

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

Muppets Most Wanted with the kids yesterday. Typical Muppet movie with some unexpected cameos and some good humor...kids liked it...

10. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I heard it wasn't as good as the last Muppets movie. I took the boys to that one and I'm pretty sure I laughed more than they did.

11. Steve12

I've always hated the Muppets. I just don't get it. Luckily my kid's not old enough for me to take him to movies.

12. 86WARD

86WARD -

I'm not sure. I didn't see the last one.

13. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Goddamnit boy I'm starting to think there is something seriously wrong with you.

DawkinsINT and Omen like this.
  14. Omen

He thinks the vag is ugly. Puts a1 on his steaks.

This boy is on thin ice

DawkinsINT likes this.
  15. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Doesnt like westerns...

16. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Needs a freaking haircut

17. Steve12

Yea I make no claims of being a manly man.

18. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Hahahaha

19. Omen

Anything less and you really should start sitting to take a piss

20. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Hell, I'm starting to question if he is actually a human being at this point. Perhaps that enormous mop on his head is hiding his tiny alien pilot, who doesn't exactly quite have a firm grasp on how act like a real human yet.