The "I Just Watched This Movie" Thread.

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by DawkinsINT, Jul 22, 2007.

1. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

I liked when Jordan punched him.

2. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Miller actually got under Jordan's skin. King of the NBA trash talk.

Omen likes this.
  3. LebaneseFF

LebaneseFF Error loading Staff Member Premium Member Fantasy Guru

I watched a few over the holidays.

At the movies
    Spiderman 2: 5/10. The action moments were good, but there was too much crap and too long of the crap. I mean the whole father plot could have been eliminated.
    XMen the new one: 6/10 it was good. I have never been into comics so for me it's hard to relate to anything else but what I see and I liked what I saw.
    The Edge of Tomorrow: 7/10 The plot line was exceptional, the movie failed in parts but overall it was solid.

At home:
    Oldboy: 8/10. You want a good movie with B list actors (bar Samuel L Jackson) go watch this, it is very very good.
    3 days to Kill: 6/10 I watched it and it was entertaining but nothing more
    Non-Stop: 7/10 Plot was good, acting was good. But to be honest I guessed who the pr**k was 1/2 way through the movie, they did get me with his accomplice though

4. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

I'm curious about old boy just because the original was pretty damn good. Haven't seem spider man. Yet. Thank god the grandparents took the boys.

Wanna see 3 days to kill just because of Amber.

LebaneseFF likes this.
  5. LebaneseFF

LebaneseFF Error loading Staff Member Premium Member Fantasy Guru

yeah I didn't even know there was an original :)

6. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

The original Old Boy was so good that I may not even give the remake a chance.

Omen likes this.
  7. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

I swore I wouldnt and was super dissapointed that I did. It was garbage compared to the OG, IMO.

8. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Then I don't feel bad for not watching it.

9. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

Yeah it was a great movie. I ended up buying Marcus Lutrell's second book and read it cover to cover this weekend. Going to find the Lone Survivor book somewhere and read that one too.

10. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

when the movie came out luttrel was on 60 minutes.he has brought the guy who saved him over here several times and is trying to get him and his family permanent residence here. i think our government owes the man that much after what he put himself and his family through by protecting lutrell.

DaBears22 likes this.
  11. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

"Crash". Star studded with B-Listers. Highly recommend this 2004 movie about multicultural racism. If you ever wanted to see Sandra bullock play the part of a c**t, this movie is for you.

12. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

World War Z is on Netflix now. Watching it.

13. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

I really liked it.

Diesel44 likes this.
  14. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

can't argue with a sick mind,aye wally?:laughpound:;)

15. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Ummmm...yes?

Diesel44 and Steve12 like this.
  16. Steve12

Just watched a documentary on lance Armstrong. Pretty interesting stuff. I feel bad for the guy. If it wasn't for all the lawsuits against people that spoke out against him, he'd be a lot more likeable.

17. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

Fight Club - MPD is a dog
    Pacific Rim - more entertaining than Godzilla

18. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

I Don't think he is a bad dude,i just think he just started lying and being an asshole and just could not stop.

19. Steve12

Yea the doping is really an afterthought. It's obvious everyone in the sport was doing it so he wasn't really cheating. But what he did to people who tried to out him was awful. I'm probably in the minority in that I still like him.

Diesel44 likes this.
  20. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

i like him too for no other reason than he got to screw sheryl crow and he raised a lotta money for cancer.

Buck Fenson likes this.