The "I Just Watched This Movie" Thread.

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by DawkinsINT, Jul 22, 2007.

1. DHNF

DHNF Old as hell

I enjoyed 300 for it was. Babel not so much.

2. CaptainSug

CaptainSug NFL-Fans refugee

thats because you didnt have flashing pictures and bleeding persians to make you smile.

3. DHNF

DHNF Old as hell

Instead I had an arab kid jacking off while watching his dad's goats and a deaf/mute japanese girl on drugs dancing at a rave and trying to hook up with her dentist.

woohoo!

4. CaptainSug

jacking off to what I think is his sister.

5. DHNF

DHNF Old as hell

You are correct sir. :icon_cry:

6. CaptainSug

But seriously, theres no way you couldve watched that movie and not liked it. I was so poised to hate it going in, and came out in love.

7. DHNF

DHNF Old as hell

I'll admit that it kept me watching through the whole thing when I really should have turned it off 100 times so that means something I guess.

But the end was just BLAH. Made the whole movie pointless. I guess I wanted what bMags or someone else mentioned at fans, something like a CRASH like cometogether at the end.

Everything was unrelated and goobered and served no purpose whatsoever except don't go to countries with arabs.

8. Rips Vikes

Rips Vikes GO VIKES!!!

Babel sucked :boo:

9. DHNF

DHNF Old as hell

Rips is the voice of reason.

10. unstable

unstable I need sex

I want to see Babel.

11. Rips Vikes

Rips Vikes GO VIKES!!!

:lol:

WHY?

"Blades of Glory"

"He's an ice devouring s*x tornado!!!" :lol:

12. The Bitter Truth

The Bitter Truth Fans Refugee

Little Children - Oddly entertaining. I mean, its like Desperate Houswives The Movie but its weird. I enjoyed it enough. Kate Winslet is in the movie, so obviously she gets naked.

13. apocalypsehoboke

apocalypsehoboke Psych Ward Resident

Rob Zombie's - Halloween

Not as good as I hoped, but I am comparing it to nothing considering I never saw the other ones, lots of tits though, which makes any movie better.

14. Slammed

Slammed NFL-Fans Refugee

Watched Fracture last night.

Not bad. I liked what the movie had going and all, but like most movies the ending just sucked. So, it wasn't bad.

15. apocalypsehoboke

apocalypsehoboke Psych Ward Resident

16. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

Watched Brian's Song.
    [​IMG]

17. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Brian's Song? Did you tear up?

18. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

Nah, didn't tear up but it was a sad movie. I can't recall tearing up to any movie but watching this one did make me feel bad for Piccolo.

19. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I had tears when I watched it for the first time as a kid.

20. Rips Vikes

Rips Vikes GO VIKES!!!

I watched "Candy" last night after reading one of Dawk's reviews (not sure where lol) and thought it was good. I think the characters were goobers but that's the way it goes with the addicted. It was funny to see Heath Ledger not want to do the ghey for money after doing brokeback mountain too. :lol: