The most overrated players and the most underrated players for each team

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by LebaneseFF, Jun 9, 2014.

1. LebaneseFF

LebaneseFF Error loading Staff Member Premium Member Fantasy Guru

Alright guys and gals.

I hope you are doing well. I know that we still haven't finished our top 5 at each position but we are almost there and I am out to start my next project. The objective is pretty simple

The most overrated players and the most underrated players for each team:

On this thread I will have the links to the team forums, every day we will go with one team, I will do them randomly and not alphabetically. Please click the link of the day and go the team forum and post the most overrated player on the team and the most underrated player for the team. There will be no poll, however I will have a small write up for each team with some suggestions (you might kill me for, or you might agree with me) Just go to the response area and leave your two choices, kill each other hate each other and throw slurs at each other these are all ALLOWED. The whole point is to have the maximum amount of fun here.

2. LebaneseFF

Last edited: Jun 9, 2014
  3. LebaneseFF

Remember don't post here click on the link and post there please. But post anything else her e:0

Last edited: Jun 9, 2014
  4. LebaneseFF

5. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

i think the skins most overated player is rg3. being a redskin fan myself,there is no way he can reach anywhere close to what i think he should. and to expect a player that you gave 4 number ones for basically to do what most fans expect him to do is really expecting a lot from anybody. i try to be honest and that is my view,like it or not!

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

So is he underrated or overrated?

7. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

Highly Overated.

8. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

Highly Overated.

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

That wasn't asked to your post. That was to the eventual Spammer guy that was talking about Ray Rice.