The New OFFICIAL Hangout Thread V4.0!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Mike, Dec 1, 2013.

1. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Chip Chip Hooray!

Damn, sorry to hear that Mike.
  2. 86WARD

86WARD NFL's Dirtiest Player Staff Member Premium

Sorry to hear that @Mike.
  3. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Very sorry to hear that Mike.
  4. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Bro just keep on trucking man. My moms has been fighting the big C. For what seems like eternity. But she's one of the most positive strongest persons I know. Momma omen has had 1 kidney removed. 3 Brain surgerys to remove tumors and just had another removed today from her side size of gold ball. Countless chemo and rad therapy.

And she's still ticking and going strong.
    DawkinsINT and Aussie61 like this.
  5. Aussie61

Aussie61 Nutcase

Yep,some people are able to just get through stuff.My dad is 89,survived 2 heart attacks,had cancer removed from his jaw and neck,heart bypass,pacemaker operation,not to mention fighting in 2 wars.
    Diesel44 likes this.
  6. Aussie61

Aussie61 Nutcase

Sorry to hear @SRW but it seems like your attitude is good.I have always believed that positive things happen to people who stay positive.Good luck.
  7. Aussie61

Aussie61 Nutcase

How is your back dude? I messed up my back years ago so know how you feel.A good chiro can help big time,all you have to do is find one that works for you.Chiro is one of those things where different practitioners use different techniques,so you have to find what works for you,which can be frustrating.
    I have an excellent chiro,but that doesn't do you much good unless you are planning on moving to Australia!
  8. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

i couldn't move wednesday and half of thursday. i finally got up, did some stretching, had my wife massage my back, then i took the dog for a walk. it hurt like hell for awhile, but by the time i was done, the pain had subsided. i woke up this morning feeling like a better person.
    Omen and Aussie61 like this.
  9. Aussie61

Aussie61 Nutcase

Walking is great exercise for the back.My chiro always tells me to go for a walk if my back feels tight.Sounds like you have tweaked a muscle,if it doesn't get better soon you should get checked out.:cheers2:
  10. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

When it rains, it pours. My great aunt passed away this morning. She had been battling cancer for about 15 years and it finally won. Shes at peace now, Ill miss her dearly
  11. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Chip Chip Hooray!

Sorry to hear it, Mike. You have my condolences.
  12. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Deepest condolences to you and your family Mike.
  13. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

Condolences to your family Mike.
  14. Aussie61

Aussie61 Nutcase

Sorry for your loss Mike.
  15. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Very sorry for your loss Mike. Cancer is a bitch.

I won associate of the month yesterday. This is after punching a box and being in a splint on light duty the whole month, when I technically wasn't even supposed to be there. Dafuq?
  16. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

Condolences, Mike...
  17. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

an upside to things. we had a birthday party for my daughter today

one of the parents stayed around to help out. she had cut up jeans on. the cuts where in all the right places, i got a right nice glimpse of her inner thigh and black lace boy shorts.

made today worth while
    86WARD and Steve12 like this.
  18. Diesel44

Diesel44 Pro Bowler

this chick really needs a bigger brace.
    [​IMG]
    DaBears22 likes this.
  19. 86WARD

86WARD NFL's Dirtiest Player Staff Member Premium

lol @Mike. Sometimes it's the simple things...
  20. Walnuts

Walnuts Not jivin a carp

A guy I know got (assumedly) the shit murdered out of him Monday. Last anyone heard from him was his mom on Sun night, on Monday evening someone showed up at his house to find his place ransacked and robbed, his dog in the bathroom stabbed several times and shot in the head, considerably more blood than just the dog would account for, and several extra shell casings that dont have matching bullets embedded anywhere in the house (other than the one in the dogs head). No body to be found though, hence the assumedly. This is a very small town where everyone knows everyone (literally) and stuff like this really doesn't happen...it's got everyone all shook up. Wild shit man.