The New OFFICIAL Hangout Thread V4.0!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Mike, Dec 1, 2013.

1. Walnuts

Walnuts THE GIANTS WIN THE PENNANT! GIF OG Fantasy Guru

2. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member GIF OG

Wow that sucks.
  3. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors GIF OG

No evidence of foul play? Dude stabbed and shot his own dog, then stole his own crap? Seriously, cops?
  4. Walnuts

Walnuts THE GIANTS WIN THE PENNANT! GIF OG Fantasy Guru

There was definitely evidence of foul play that they didnt really talk about in the article, I know the people who were first on the scene and everyone in town knows what it really looked like...I would assume the cops are downplaying it so as hopefully not to spook the perpetrators into going on the run or anything. Im pretty sure they have a good idea of what went down and who was involved (everyone else around seems to be certain), now they're just trying to get everything 110% tied up before they move on it.
  5. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos? GIF OG

Got up early to get some groceries. When I was leaving one of the cashiers was leaving too. Soon as he got to his car, he popped open a double duece of Steel Reserve.

Over night worker or not, Steel Reserve at 7am isnt a good look
    86WARD likes this.
  6. 86WARD

86WARD NFL's Dirtiest Player Staff Member GIF OG Premium Member

never a good look.
  7. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm GIF OG

when was he supposed to drink it? If he works overnight, then he can't drink before work. I mean forgiving the whole drinking and driving idea that is.
  8. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Horrid Husband GIF OG

I spent about 7 hours doing yard work yesterday, and another 3 1/2 today. Finally the jungle that the previous homeowners left us with is gone. Both the front and back yards look infinitely better. I have that feeling of pride and accomplishment in my efforts that we all get when working hard and doing a good job.

Unfortunately, part of the satisfaction isn't there knowing that we are going to be selling the house. Overall though, a very productive weekend.
  9. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer GIF OG

my yard looks like the deep part of the amazon jungle.i feel sorry for my 17 year old cause he has to tackle that jungle 1st thing monday morning.
  10. Steve12

If you don't count mowing, I haven't done 7 hours of yard work total in my whole life.
  11. DawkinsINT

You're going to make him do that on Memorial Day? That's rough. 2 of my stepsons have been home, but I only enlisted their help to move shrubbery and crap to the curb. I wanted to see how much of a difference I could make on my own.

I don't do it as often as I should, but once I start, I'm like a drug addict. I can't stop. Every little thing needs to be taken care of right then and now.

I only stopped last night to continue it this morning because it started raining hard.
    Aussie61 and Steve12 like this.
  12. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer GIF OG

He has no job and he sleeps till 2pm every day in the summer. I give him 50 bucks every time he does it. Me and My wife find it physically impossible to do so he gets the task.shows to his character that in the 5 years he has done it,he has never complained 1 time about it.
  13. DawkinsINT

Ahhh....gotcha.
  14. Steve12

The ironic part is that a couple hours after I posted that, my grandpa and uncle came down and we worked on my yard for a while lol
    DawkinsINT likes this.
  15. 86WARD

I hate the "Hangout Thread." I miss the "Post Whooo Or Thread."
  16. DawkinsINT

17. 86WARD

Word violation!
    Aussie61 likes this.
  18. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm GIF OG

Eat Salmon, the other pink meat.
  19. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe WE'RE NUMBER 1!!! GIF OG

20. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member GIF OG

@DontKnowMe
    DKM....long time. With the Clowney circus finally over, can't wait to hear your takes. Good seeing you back. Here's a temporary avatar just to get rid of that lovely question mark:
    [​IMG]