The Official 2009-2010 Washington Capitals Thread!

Discussion in 'Hockey Talk' started by L.Johnson #27, Oct 4, 2009.

1. HailttRedskins

HailttRedskins I Still Say Redskins

Freaking Bruce. Going to not play Semin at all in OT because he took a penalty at the end of the game, which I might add did NOT result in a goal being scored. Dude makes no freaking sense to me - and if that's his way of punishing Semin, then Mike Greens stupid butt should be benched the entire season with the gambles he takes.

SO FREAKING PISSED

2. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

and the Flyers beat the Pens to keep a 3 pt lead with a game in hand.

3. HailttRedskins

I honestly would like us not to have first place for once, just to see how we do, even though that means we have to face the Rangers who have just murdered us all season long (assuming everything stays the way it is).

In the end, I know this team isn't winning the cup so I hope it's a first round knock out so we can fire Bruce and get a coach in here who isn't the Wade Phillips of hockey.

4. HailttRedskins

My scanner wasn't big enough to capture the whole thing, but you see everything but the border so it's not bad. Got it for free today in the Washington Post.

[​IMG]

5. HailttRedskins

Capitals win the SE again and making a run for that Eastern lead for the #1 seed.

6. L.Johnson #27

L.Johnson #27 C-H-I-E-F-S - G-A-L-A-X-Y

:buttrock::cope:

7. HailttRedskins

First place :)

8. The Red

The Red GO BLUE!!!

They were first last year werent they when my Habs beat them!!!

9. HailttRedskins

Halak beat us, not Montreal. I wish we would have faced them first time this year, easily 4 game sweep. Price is our snitch.

10. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

rock the red

11. The Red

The Red GO BLUE!!!

It's funny I heard that same thing last year from Caps and Pens fans!:icon_cheesygrin:

12. HailttRedskins

Well it's true, don't you remember what happened when you all put Price in that one game lol? Ovechkin scored twice on him like it was nothing.

You'll see this year in the playoffs.

13. The Red

The Red GO BLUE!!!

I know, but I'm still gonna talk crap. Halak was a monster last year in the playoffs. I hoping that Price has a monster playoff run this year. I think this is his best year yet and hopefully he will tear it up in the playoffs.

14. HailttRedskins

Yeah Halak kept you all in it, couldn't believe you traded him, is what it is though. You all should be good unless you face us.

15. L.Johnson #27

L.Johnson #27 C-H-I-E-F-S - G-A-L-A-X-Y

Go CAPS !!! heck em all

16. HailttRedskins

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWdkk3DUnmo]YouTube - Alexander Ovechkin Capital One Commercial[/ame]

17. HailttRedskins

Signs behind the Rangers bench:

[​IMG]

18. HailttRedskins

Awesome game tonight, glad to see the Capitals get the W. Hell of a game and my boy Semin who everyone hates and wants traded comes through AGAIN in overtime, this time in a much more clutch situation.

Caps keep this up they could take it in 5 or even a sweep, but I'm not going to jump the gun just yet, a lot of games left to be played.

19. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

nice overtime win last night boys

20. 86WARD

86WARD -

Excellent beginning to the playoffs...love NHL playoffs