The OFFICIAL Atlanta Braves 2011 Thread (Taking Back The East)

Discussion in 'Baseball Talk' started by Chipper10, Mar 31, 2011.

1. Chipper10

Chipper10 Back 2 Back! Roll Tide Roll!

Since these threads are popping up, and today is OPENING DAY. Let's get this going, Braves fans and Braves haters. xD Time to take back the NL East from the hated rivals. Chipper. Uggla. Heyward. McCann. The excitement is flowing.

[​IMG]

2. Chipper10

Derek Lowe taking the mound today in the opener against the Nats.

3. smeags

smeags militant geek

should be an interesting year for the nl east. the braves and phils should be battling all season. love it. wouldnt be surprised if both teams nake it to the post season.

at least we can agree that the mets are going to suck it even harder than usual this season. don't be suprised to see them sitting behind the nats.

4. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

I hate the Mets ....

I curious to see what Freddy is gonna do...see what changes he has implemented what he is leaving the same

5. Chipper10

Yeah. I hate the Mets..as with most sport teams from New York. Braves off to a good start. Lowe pitching out of a jam in the first. Back-To-Back opening day first at bat homers for Heyward. Going into the third, Braves up 2-0 with top of the lineup coming to bat.

6. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

Uggla 0-2.

7. Omen

Yup I was listening to it on radio

8. Chipper10

Lowe pitched a gem. McCann with a 2 hit day :]

9. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

1-0

\m/

10. Chipper10

Hell yeah.

11. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

ima try to goto sundays game, weather permitting

12. Omen

I'm gonna try and make more games this yr my sons are basically demanding it....I'm also gonna ale my kids to the minor games the gwinnett braves stadium is an exit from my house

13. 86WARD

86WARD -

good win for the Braves today...

14. Chipper10

I am going to at least a game. Atlanta is 6 hours from here, so its not just a short drive for me. Though, its still not bad. Gonna try to make it to a game hopefully in June or July.

15. Omen

Where are you at chipper........

16. Chipper10

Mobile, Alabama.

17. Omen

Dude drive faster mobile takes me about 4hrs I make it to penssy or destin in 5 made it to dothan in 3

18. Chipper10

Lol. Well, it probably won't be 6 hours. I've honestly not driven it, myself. I've rode every time, and really didn't pay attention to the time.

19. Chipper10

Prado, Uggla - amazing. Beachy, Kimbrel .. young pitchers getting the job done. I really like the bullpen so far, even though we're four games in. As long as the rotation stays healthy, and the bats get the job done, then I am really liking what we've got. :] Let's take the rest over Milwaukee and saddle up for Philly this weekend at home.

20. Omen

Yes sir I agree I like the way Freddy is handling things