The Official San Francisco 49ers Thread

Discussion in 'San Francisco 49ers' started by afjay, Aug 27, 2007.

1. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

Very tentative....slow release...poor vision...how many wide open receivers has this guy missed down the field?

2. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

Plenty of them. He's been able to hit some DB's though.

3. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

does anyone else find it ironic, that the only player to catch a td pass on the 9ers this year was cut this week?

4. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

^lmao

"you're way too good for us...take a hike!!"

5. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

Lol, you're right, Taylor Jacobs did have a TD this year and is gone now. That's ironic indeed.

6. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

of course it was scrub time that he got a td, but really, with Alex Smith every down is scrub time..

7. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

This is going to be a tell tell sign of our starters today....No Jennings, Smith, VD. and some youngins getting some playing time.... things can change if we actually show up and look decent.

8. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

Man, Dilfer was God awful in the 1st half. 0 yards passing, then had 126 yards in the 2nd half. That freaking number keeps on following our QB's..

Gore had 38 yards in the 1st half, then 14 in the 1nd half for 52 total yards and averaging 3.3 yards per carry. The Line wasn't blocking well, Gore had no room to run, Dilfer was running around for a bit. Although Dilfer was definitely on the money with the passes to Gilmore that then set up a good pass to Battle for our only TD.

The Defense did good overall though. Willis seemed to be everywhere and has been great from the beginning. The D was out there a lot since the offense usually kept going 3 and out or getting one 1st down, then punting.

Andy Lee did well though, he put the Ravens in bad field position a couple times. Nedney ended up missing a 52 Yard FG during the 4th quarter.

Pretty lousy game overall though, our offense isn't doing much right but at least we've gotta pretty good defense. 3rd in the Division, only ahead of the winless Rams..

9. happ

happ PECAVI

Could be worse Platoon...you could be a Falcons fan :)

10. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

Yeah, true.:lol:

11. afjay

afjay Click. Clack.

That 74 yard punt by Nedney was awesome.

12. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

That was Andy Lee you idiot.:lol:

13. afjay

afjay Click. Clack.

lol oops typo, that's what I meant.

Also I just hit edit instead of quote on accident. I'm losing it.

14. MadMoxxiFavGun

MadMoxxiFavGun Going Crazy

15. steadypimpin

steadypimpin Still pimpin'

Maybe but at least you guys have something that resembles an offense unlike us.

16. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

:bagonhead:

Thank god, we have Andy Lee.

17. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

DAMNIT! Come on Niners!

18. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

ZERO passing yards at halftime...ZERO!!!!!!!:icon_evil:

wtf was with us settling for a 52 yrd fg attempt? I mean crap...run up the middle-run up the middle- run up the middle- is what we do to set up a decent shot at a fg???

please, this is disgraceful.

19. steadypimpin

steadypimpin Still pimpin'

Im so disgusted that Im getting ready to just not watch our games anymore this year. We arent competitive at all.

20. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

i'm not watching this weekend.....

btw- wtf was that bs PI call on Spencer all about?