This Just In: Attitude471 Has Joined Our Forums

Discussion in 'Noob Central' started by Sweets, Aug 1, 2008.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Welcome to the site CowboyAttitude! Glad to see you registered, now feel free to start posting and getting to know everyone here. Please feel free to use this forum to ask any questions if you ever feel stuck on the site

Good luck, happy posting and we all look forward to getting to know you around here, there are already quite a few Cowboy fans on GIF so you should feel quite at home here.

It's great to see our "TUDIE" back in the fold and hope you stay...For those of you who are noobs here CA was a great contributing member here when life unexpectedly took her away from us but like all great things she has come back full circle.

We welcome everyone personally, this is NOT, I repeat, NOT an automated welcome bot...

2. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

3. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Tuders! Welcome back! She was one of the original co-admins on the site here BTW too. Great to see you back, hopefully people get to talk to you and see what a great personality you are here!

4. Weezy

Weezy Ice Cold

welcome

5. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Welcome back!!!!

:yahoo:

6. n1gbpackfan

n1gbpackfan Title Town USA

Welcome Back!! :clap:

7. skinsfan1

skinsfan1 BANNED

Welcome Back

8. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Welcome back

9. Attitude471

Attitude471 Misplaced Veteran

Thanks ya all; good to be back! I see there are still a lot of familiar faces around, some friend, some foe, lol. Will feel good gettin back into the swing of things!! Hope to chat with ya guys soon; thanks for the warm welcome!

10. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Nice to see you are back! :buttrock:

11. Susielr

Susielr Go Steelers

Welcome back!

12. Attitude471

Attitude471 Misplaced Veteran

Took this quote from another thread, felt it more appropriate to answer here.

When I first left it was mainly a time thing(along with a few family issues), but soon after that I welcomed a beautiful baby girl into the world and she has kept me hoppin the past six months. She's quite the daddy's girl so maybe it'll give me some postin time here! Ahahaha

13. Xpunk10

Xpunk10 X10

Welcome back, congrats on the baby!

14. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Congrats! :beerchug:

15. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Another Cowboy's fan.... uggghhhh
    J/K, Welcome back

16. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Hey!! I think I remember you...... :icon_confused:

17. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Yeah right...

Like you can remember anything...

:cheersbeer:

18. WC Jerome

WC Jerome The poster formerly known as 'MK'!!

Welcome back and nice to meet you, CA! Has this place changed at all since the last time you were here?

19. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

(((((((((((((Tuder))))))))))))))).....good to see ya!!!! My favorite formercowboysfanthatisnowasteelerfanlikekassie :icon_cheesygrin:

20. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

welcome to the site