Three Points...

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by bigsexyy81, Dec 22, 2008.

1. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Dude had the keys to the castle handed to him, and he blew it. Even in clean up duty a week or two ago he looked terrible. If he made the most of the opportunity, he might be the starter now or at least next year. Now the Eagles don't realy have the luxury of possibly trading/ letting McNabb go.

2. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Yea there americas team with so many bandwagon fans lol. When bledsoe was the QB and you guys sucked you never heard about the cowboys and i dident see many fans lol.

3. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

I wish we had Romo. 6 minutes left in a close game and Romo is doing everything to get his team to the line to get a play before more time comes off the clock. McNabb is too busy huffing and puffing and all smiles to care anymore. I hope we beat the Cowboys, but DON'T make the playoffs. They don't deserve it with that crap yesterday.

4. ball in the baskett

Screw that i would never want romo. The loss yesterday at the end was on reggie brown and andy reid for not manageing timeouts.

5. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

The loss is on the entire offense. Four quarters of football and they put up a single field goal. Reggie wasn't playing QB or offensive line.

6. ball in the baskett

Yea well it was andys fault but the last play was reggies fault atleast go into the endzone.

7. Fish

Fish I'm glad I came!

A-freaking-men!

:clap: :eek:ther-twothumbsup: :clap08: :agreed: :clap01:

Most of the Eagles offensive players just weren't into being there yesterday. The O-Line held it's own for a while, but even they broke down. Westbrook did what he could, but they just didn't call his number. And the plays they did give him- were crap 4-7 yd plays. McNabb didn't want to be there. Reggie didn't want to be there and doesn't want to be there next year. His words are proof! The defensive played very good- holding the Skins to 10 points. And Dawkins was fired up. But the defensive can't always score points for you.

8. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

How is this McNabb's fault? You people are snitching about clock management when we were in position to tie the game up after having the ball with only two minutes and one timeout left. Clock management wasn't the problem on that drive, the problem was Reggie Brown cutting his route short.

McNabb didn't have the best game, but I put most of the blame on Reid and the receivers. How many passes did the receivers drop? 7? I know it's cold out, but there were 9 balls that should have been caught that weren't. That's unacceptable. McNabb made a ton of good throws, but only one (to Westbrook) was caught and converted into the big play it should have been.

Reid was a joke calling plays again. It makes me sick hearing people give credit to the Skins' defense when their two best players were their punter and Andy Reid. When you make your offense one-dimensional, it's making the defense's job a lot easier. And it's not as if they needed any help with the team constantly being pinned inside the 15. There were three drives in the fourth quarter where we were deep in our own territory and on three straight three and outs, Reid didn't call for one freaking run. I don't understand what goes through that guy's head.

I have a feeling that was more Brown's fault. I doubt they wanted him to cut back that early, the route was supposed to run into the endzone.

And I guess he thought he was in the endzone, but I wish he would have extended the ball over his head. It was painful watching him tuck it in when it was obvious he hadn't crossed the plane.

I don't understand why Dallas fans are so happy, though. Even with how horrible our offense was this game, our defense was one turnover away from winning it for us. Next week we can be sure of at least of at least one or two turnovers with the walking interception himself lining up behind center.

9. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

When I give my opinion on an Eagles thread, I'm trolling...when smeagle posts on a Cowboys thread, he's giving valuable opinions (which include gay and zoophilic jokes...pretty bad, actually).

Another example of the Eagles fans double standard.

Here's my take, son...when SRW, Sweets or Olly call me out for the stuff I write, I'll listen...until then, just keep your opinions on my opinions to yourself.

That said...

I'm ready for the meltdown :popcorn:

10. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I'm with you on almost all of that. It's so frustrating that we let yet another winnable game get away. This team has nobody to blame but themselves if they don't make the playoffs.

11. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

What meltdown? Knocking the Cowboys out of the playoffs will be the best late Christmas gift ever, whether we make the playoffs or not. Even if we get in to the postseason, we didn't do it the admirable way. Not to say I'd rather be left on the outside after not getting the job done than get in with help, but to me, next week is all about killing the Cowboys hopes. If the Raiders win and keep our season alive, so be it, but there isn't anything that could make watching Dallas' Super Bowl dreams die on the field in Philly any sweeter.

12. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to burnout2oo7 again.

:icon_cheesygrin:

13. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

:lol:

14. ball in the baskett

Your not going to be laughing with the sig i made you when the cowboys lose lol.

15. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

It's going to be so sad that so much time invested on that sig will go to waste.

16. ball in the baskett

We will see

17. smeags

smeags militant geek

does it really matter if the boys win sunday and make the playoffs ? we all know what will happen the following week.

18. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason