Ties Yours

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by smeags, Nov 17, 2008.

1. smeags

smeags militant geek

read more ...
    Ties yours (phillyBurbs.com) | Philadelphia Eagles

stick a fork in them. it's over. not just this season but this run as a whole. you all know what i think the biggest issue is but with $12mill due & a blind loyalty to reid from the front office i do not see him being fired after the season nor do i see them even having the guts to strip reid's GM title/duties.

mcnabb will be gone to further pounder the nfl's overtime rules and to tell the world how he was treated worse than christ during the stations of the cross and we'll be left with the same predictable, head scratching game plans.

i really, really thought this group was going to do it, end this city's drought and bring home the team's 1st lombardi but it's just not going to happen.

wtf man. :banghead:

2. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

When do pitchers and catchers report? :icon_lol:

3. smeags

smeags militant geek

:cope:

4. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

no way Morhinwig is calling the plays when Reid came out and said he would throw it every down if he could. 58 passes against a bad run defense sure sounds like Reid's playcalling to me.

5. hermhater

hermhater Guest

:hysterical:

6. smeags

smeags militant geek

gotta keep firing away.

7. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Look at it this way Eagles fans.

Your boy McNabb just made sure that everyone in the NFL realizes there's only one OT in the regular season.

He sort of did a public service with his statement.

8. PurplePeopleEaters

PurplePeopleEaters moon over minnie!

trade childress for reid?

9. smeags

smeags militant geek

your issue is qb not head coach.

10. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I just came back to laugh at this again...

:Loco:

11. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

I don't know about that when I read things about Childress like this...

sounds to me like the Reid effect has influenced Childress more than you think!

12. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Screw Reid. One of the things that I kept screaming during the game was that Buckhalter should have been getting touches. Westbrook isn't 100% and then when Buck gets a touch he goes 44 yards. Only one touch afterwords. Awful.

Time to blow it all up and start again.

13. AtlantaBlazer

AtlantaBlazer Knuckles The Echidna's Brother

It's because of Childress Jackson will never have a career.

Don't tell me Gus is miles better, because he's been failing pretty hard recently, and I'd rather have a young guy struggling and learning than an old guy who makes the same mistakes.

14. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

IMO you guys arent that far off, but I think the pass, pass,pass philosophy needs to go. I think getting rid of Reid and replacing him with a run oriented HC.

Look at the two top teams in the NFL, what do they both have in common. They dominate in the run game. You guys are already set on the defensive side of the ball there. And you have the ability to on offence, but you dont have the right gameplanner, and IMO you are missing one more back

Two moves I think could vault Philadelphia tot he top of the NFC

- Fire Reid, and hire twinky Koetter (Jacksonville OC)

- Use one of your firsts to draft Knowshon Moreno. You might have to trade up a few picks, but nothing drastic

15. smeags

smeags militant geek

i'm not saying childress isn't an issue at all but the qb position is by far, the biggest issue the vikings have.

btw - "the reid effect" - i like that one. it's so fitting and it's something i hope kolb does not suffer from in the future. this team is better than this, i don't know how much better but it's clear to me the reid effect is hurting it right now.

16. PurplePeopleEaters

PurplePeopleEaters moon over minnie!

freaking childress is horrible. you can have him back any day. send us a few gameballs and some turf spikes.

17. Jihad Joe

In today's NFL it seems evry team is just a few moves away from the top

Look at Tennesse. They bench Young and draft Chris Johnson, bingo, 9-0

18. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Even us?

19. Jihad Joe

Did you think Atlanta or Miami would be any good this year?

20. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I knew they would be better than a team coached by Herm...