TNA Bound For Glory: Anyone Checking It Out?

Discussion in 'Wrestling Talk' started by SRW, Oct 15, 2011.

?

Will you check out TNA's Bound For Glory?

1. Yep, will be buying the PPV or checking it out in "alternative" means

3 vote(s)
    37.5%
  2. Nah, TNA's not my thing.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. TNA is still in buisness? Holy s**t.

5 vote(s)
    62.5%
  1. ronbart

ronbart Pro Bowler

crimson freaking sucks. i didnt even waste my breathe booing him. no one did. it was so quiet in there

2. misfitz

misfitz Dropping Twitter Bombs

Samoa Joe has been getting buried for months how many BFG points did he get? -10 over how many months and matchs and house shows..............Obviously TNA knows Joe is going to the WWE when he contract is up(which is soon)

I go to a lot of the dirt sheets for wrestling and it seems like damn near everyone is seriously pissed off about Bobby Roode losing to Kurt Angle. Which has been reported to have been done by Hogan. The plan up til about 2 hours before the show was Roode was going to win and then Hogan lobbied that he shouldnt win and that he wasnt ready and ended up getting his way.

3. ronbart

ronbart Pro Bowler

yeah i heard the same thing about hogan getting the finished changed at the last minute. i dont know what hogan saw that no one else did cause everyone else seemed to think roode was ready

4. misfitz

misfitz Dropping Twitter Bombs

he thinks roode is close but that the real future of TNA is AJ and Jeff

5. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

Jeff Hardy is not the future of TNA, his future involves two things:

- Going to WWE after staying clean and running out his contract.
    - Gets all drugged up again and stinks up the joint whilst TNA allows him to do so.

Either way, I hope for their sake they don't hang their hat on Jeff sticking around to be the lead guy.

And AJ Styles should have been their No. 1 face for years now...freaking idiots.

6. ronbart

ronbart Pro Bowler

i hope to god your wrong about them wanting jeff to be the guy. aj should have been they guy for a while now but please anyone but jeff

7. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Jeff Hardy had his chance take take the ball and run with it in TNA BUT he screwed that up.

AJ Styles has been a world Champion in TNA how many times? He does not need the title there.

It's time for TNA to build around young talent and talent that really hasn't had a chance yet like Bobby Roode.

8. YEAH DUDE!

YEAH DUDE! CHAMPION OF THE UNIVERSE!

TBH I have NEVER been a Jeff Harder fan ever, but when he turned Heel with the "Anti Christ" gimmick, I was finally digging it...and then he hecked it up again and we are back to same ol crap and I can't stand him all over again.

Hogan lobbied for the change, apparently it's one of these "Worked Shoots" as those fancy pants wrestlers like to call them these days, where Hogan burried Roode and what not, because on twitter this guys is calling fans Marks and haters...and all sorts of crap, him and Bischoff both.

I'm glad they are pushing the young guys, but some guys like Crimson is NOT ready and nobody cares about him. Yeah they guy has a cool look, has all those tats and is built and jacked slowly build him up then. Don't have him killing everyone, com'on you will NEVER re-create goldberg...that was a 1 in a million. The trouble with guys with huge unbeaten streaks, what do you do with them when they finally lose? The "mystic" is gone. Joe suffered for awhile after his undefeated streak/angle fued was pretty much done. Look at Joe now, doing nothing instead of main eventing the show.

I'd seriously do some dirty things to Karen Angle btw, but Angelina Love will always be my first love in TNA.

9. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

The way they use Samoa Joe is a disgrace. If I were him though I wouldn't bolt to the WWE who would just make fun of him for being overweight with their childish writers. He'd have to go back to ROH. If built right he could help that company get lots of extra guys on their new tv show. Too bad he never got another crack at Misawa....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaprdoSHQqA]Mitsuharu Misawa vs. Samoa Joe (Part 1 of 3) - YouTube[/ame]
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5k2wnP0qbyY]Mitsuharu Misawa vs. Samoa Joe (Part 2 of 3) - YouTube[/ame]
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZEtU5ak3ns]Mitsuharu Misawa vs. Samoa Joe (Part 3 of 3) - YouTube[/ame]