TNA

Discussion in 'Wrestling Talk' started by Mike, Jul 5, 2009.

1. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

I havent sat down and watched wrestling in years. I think WCW was still alive the last time I followed it daily. Anyways, Thursday Night I was channel surfing and I stopped on TNA for whatever reason. I watched almost the entire show and was really entertained. The wrestling wasnt the greatest, but I enjoyed almost everything they did that night and I think Ill watch it agian next Thursday.

Anyone else a fan of TNA?

2. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Between WWE, TNA, and ROH, I prefer ROH. Petey Williams cut a promo last saturday at an ROH show in Chicago saying ROH is where stars are born, they leave, then stars are reborn.

Plus, Vince Russo is the head booker in TNA.

3. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

I watch off and on its pretty good. I watch mainly for all the exwwe stars i like. Kurt angle is still one of the best and probably draws in alot of fans. Also i like it cause its still edgy compared to wwes kid freindly crap there doing now which annoys me.TNA is definitly on the rise more and more fans are tuneing in. Kurt angle is rumored to go back to wwe thats gonna kill them imo. Mr.kennedy is supposed to go there which will be cool hes awesome.People joke about TNA and call it the wwe graveyard cause they sign all the stars wwe releases.

4. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

I just read WWE's classics channel is making all matches with blood black and white. lame.

But anyways, TNA is ok. I have to admit that there storylines are pretty good and the actual wrestling isn't that bad. I think they have a nice mix of new guys and vets right now.

5. DaBearsrule4ever

Yeah, the WWE editing blood is lame. IWA Mid South promoter Ian Rotten says if blood bothers you, LEAVE.

6. ball in the baskett

WWE is making me hate kids its all there fault lol. Kids are killing wrestling for me. Every time i see a little kid with a wrestling shirt i want to punt him. I started watching when i was 10 i saw all the blood the titties and butt all the edgy stuff and i turned out ok.

7. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

I didnt know Russo was involved with TNA, im still getting used to it

what is ROH?

8. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

TNA Is growing on me, it has 2 of my fave wrestlers, kurt angle and sting. It is really entertaining though.. I will always prefer WWE though.

9. DaBearsrule4ever

I started watching wrestling when I was 4 and i'm almost 24. Wrestling is definitely not the same as it was 15-20 years ago.

10. 86WARD

86WARD -

Never watched it...who's on it?

11. ball in the baskett

kurt angle
    sting
    kevin nash
    booker T
    scott steiner
    dudley boyz
    mick foley
    rhino
    jeff jarrett

those are the vets

12. 86WARD

86WARD -

So it's a lot like WCW?

I never understood Jeff Jarrett...

13. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

Jeff Jarrett is the founder of it.

14. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

so that's why his butt was champion forever i could never understand that

15. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

Jeff Jarret and his father founded TNA

16. 86WARD

86WARD -

You guys did say that before...

He was pretty big in the WCW and WWF too...right? Was his Dad involved in those too?

17. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

[​IMG]
    these snitches are wrestlers and they call themselves the beautiful people

18. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

ps
    AJ Styles is one hell of a wrestler

19. ball in the baskett

There not that hot compared to some wwe divas.

20. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

i dont watch WWE so I dont know?