Tony Dungy Says Michael Vick Could End Up With The Bills

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by MediaGuy, Nov 8, 2009.

1. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

Tony Dungy says Michael Vick could potentially wind up in Buffalo, which he says previously discussed signing the quarterback. Dungy has served as an adviser to Vick since the Super Bowl-winning coach retired from the Colts after last season. Now a commentator for NBC, Dungy confirmed during the pregame show Sunday night before Philadelphia hosted Dallas that the Bills and Vick "talked originally" when Vick was searching for a team after serving 18 months in federal prison for running a dogfighting ring. "I told Michael to just worry about this year," Dungy said. "It's technically up to Philadelphia. If they want him back, he has to stay there. If they don't, there are some teams looking for quarterbacks: Cleveland, St. Louis and Washington. But I think a dark horse is Buffalo. They talked originally. There was some communication there. I think that could be a good spot."

Source: Yahoo! Sports.com

2. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

that would be the straw that breaks the camel's back for me

3. BU54

BU54 1st Stringer

So what have the Bills done to deserve this? They already have one problem child, TO.

4. hermhater

hermhater Guest

He would make a nice fit.

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

Really? How do you figure?

6. BU54

BU54 1st Stringer

Fixed it for ya :icon_smile:

7. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Aren't the Bills trying to lose all of their fans?

This would clinch it.

8. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Bullcrap you'll make 3 Mike Vick sigs the first day it happens.:icon_cheesygrin:

9. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

I'd sooner personally relocate to Toronto before I'd do that.

10. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

take him i thought he would help us he dident

11. AtlantaBlazer

AtlantaBlazer Knuckles The Echidna's Brother

The difference is the Bills need someone like him, the Eagles didn't....

12. ball in the baskett

needs to get in shape first

13. AtlantaBlazer

He just got out of jail. It's not like he's Jamarcus and not tryin.

14. ball in the baskett

true he was just a little over his playing weight

15. hermhater

hermhater Guest

:icon_cheesygrin:

16. The Mullet

The Mullet Reptile Guru

Why the hell would ANYONE want that guy?

17. GJDMQYB

GJDMQYB Guest

This is a good example of a team that Vick would be a good fit for. Vick is far better then any QB the Bills have now or could draft for. Vick is a great player but we all have to understanbd that he has been away from the Game for 2 years and his playing time with the Eagles is " Very Limited".. The Eagles have Mcnabb they dont need Vick.. but the Bills could use Vick as there QB of the Future, they already have T.O. the Offensive Line should be better next year, ( I HOPE) .. " IT APPEARS" that Vick may have lost some of his speed, but he is "still" faster then all the QB's in the NFL right now. This year Vick has spent with the Eagles will only improve his other skills.... GREEN LIGHT, for Vick to the Bills 2010

18. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I've changed my vote, Vick in Buff

19. AtlantaBlazer

I honestly think he'll come out of Philadelphia with a better attitude than he ever had in Atlanta. As a matter of fact I guarantee it.

Vick's flaw wasn't that he COULDN'T become a better passer, he just didn't want to put in the work to become a better passer