Tony Romo Dumps Jessica Simpson

Discussion in 'Dallas Cowboys' started by Platoon 86, Jan 24, 2008.

1. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

Oh man, this is the post you deserve a rep! Nail the rusty nail, that's a huge :thumb: up from me!

2. smeags

smeags militant geek

i see it's a struggle for you to carry on a discussion without constantly resorting to smack talk. nobody is hating - lets keep this a discussion. please leave your eagles insults for the smack forum. :icon_cheesygrin:

ok, so you actually agree which brings us back to the idea that blaming her is weak.

thanks, i knew you would see it my way. :icon_cool:

3. frost

frost Irreverent Bastard

Nice post except for one thing. The Eagle's trophy case is not empty...3 NFL Championship Trophies plus Two NFC trophies.

4. DallasArmor09

DallasArmor09 Well-Known

Its empty from the NFL Trophys :dirty20:

5. smeags

smeags militant geek

frost, i wasn't going to bring that up, figured he get upset because one of those nfc trophies came at the cowboys exspense.

6. DallasArmor09

DallasArmor09 Well-Known

Agree with you? lmao. All i said was maybe he saw it that way. But again this is all opinion. Smack talk? Just placing the pin on the Donkey

7. smeags

smeags militant geek

obviously you meant super bowl trophies. :icon_cheesygrin:

8. DallasArmor09

DallasArmor09 Well-Known

Yeah like the 1 in your SIG!!! Looks good huh?

9. smeags

smeags militant geek

correct, it is all opinion, so why do you get upset with the opinion that it was weak to blame her ?

no need to bring your friday night activities into this. let's stay on topic.

stay on topic.

10. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

But it's fun calling them that, isn't it?

11. smeags

smeags militant geek

:moe:

12. smeags

smeags militant geek

really ? so you think "he's" a hotty eh ?

13. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Right...a typo.

:lol:

14. HailttRedskins

HailttRedskins I Still Say Redskins

I just find the word funny thats all.

15. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

This isn't a thread about the Eagles or Mexicans. Stay on topic

16. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

See that's the thing. Most players do have girlfriends or wives. They don't let them affect their performance on the field.

He came back and prepared like he did for every game according to you. If that's the case, she wasn't a distraction. She isn't the one to blame.

If he truly blames her, then he's a cat. Who wants their QB's performance on the field to be affected by their significant other? He isn't a leader if that's the case.

I don't blame the Cowboys losing on him or her as much as I do their lack of tackling against the Giants.

17. DallasArmor09

DallasArmor09 Well-Known

Dude this is all speculation. He isn't a leader? OK LMFAO
    I don't worry bout this type of crap like some do I am only backing him for the fact people want too make BS statements about him!!! Who gives a heck if they broke up? He will be the same person in 2008 and that was being a leader the same way he was in 2007!!! He isn't going to go crawl in a hole cause you called him a cat. Oh wait he wouldn't know what you called him or even if he did he would laugh and keep on whipping butt.

18. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I didn't say he wasn't a leader. I don't believe the stories. I don't care if they broke up or not. My point is that if it were true that he broke up with her because he felt she affected his performance, then he is a cat. Only if that is the reason.

I don't know what happened between him and (.)(.), and I don't really care.

Again, I don't think he was the problem as much as the Cowboys defense missing tackles in that game.

19. DallasArmor09

DallasArmor09 Well-Known

That second half was plain BS. I would move more too the mistakes made then the tackling but again everything done in 60 minutes results in wether you WIN or LOSE!!!!!
    Im also glad he dumped the BlondeDumbShell-He didn't need to be with a brain dead like her.

20. krfire

krfire Team Veteran

I think everyone agrees that Jessica is dumber than a bag of hair. She's still pretty nice to look at.