Top 5 WR's Next Year?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Discussion' started by Jihad Joe, May 16, 2010.

?

Best WR prospect

1. AJ Green

50.0%
  2. Julio Jones

25.0%
  3. Michael Floyd

6.3%
  4. Jonathan Baldwin

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Other

18.8%
  1. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

The top of next years WR class is going to be epic. May be the best in a very, very long time. I dont know how the class will be overall, if it will be deep or top heavy, but as many as 4 WR's could carry Top 5 grades. Who are your top 5 WR's. And for poll purposes, who is the #1

Mine:

1: AJ Green: Best overall right now

2: Julio Jones: Needs to stay healthy, but if he does could challenge Jones

3: Michael Floyd: Playing with a new QB in a new offense, so his stock is volatile. But if he kills it this year could leap frog Jones

4: Jonathan Baldwin: Getting alot of love from the ESPN fags, IMO not in the top 3's class, but definatly worthy of a top 10 pick in any draft

5: Deandre Brown: HUGE WR needs to rebound from a poor soph year after a monster frosh year. #5 may be generous right now, but a big JR year and he is right back up there

2. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Tell me why AJ Green is the best and I'll consider giving him my bote.

3. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

I think Green will be a better deep WR in the NFL than Floyd or Jones. I havent seen that much of Jones, but I think Floyd is gonna be much more of a physical catch and run guy more in the Fitsgerald mold than Green, whereas I think Green will be more like Andre Johnson

4. hermhater

hermhater Guest

OK dude, he got my vote.

Now I gotta keep a close eye on this guy.

5. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

AJ Green will be the wide receiver coming out next year, No doubt it my mind.

6. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Is he the dude with mad skillz in your sig?

7. Lord_Joe

Lord_Joe Smiley Bugger

1) AJ Green, Georgia
    2) Julio Jones, Alabama
    3) Michael Floyd, Notre Dame
    4) Jonathon Baldwin, Pittsburgh
    5) Chris Owusu, Stanford

A.J. Green is top right now, he's durable, a great route runner and has the bes hands in this clbutt. I'm still torn between Floyd and Jones for #2. Baldwin isn't as good as the top 3, but still profiles as a great #1 receiver in the NFL (He's 6-5, 225, so it would be hard not to). Chris Owusu is 6-2, 205 and an amazing route runner (shows work ethic). Sweet hands and comes from a pro-style attack at Stanford.

8. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

AJ Green

9. Crowned

Yea that was him.

10. CStevenson13

CStevenson13 1st Stringer

Nice list, i agree completely, i really like Owusu.

11. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

as a pro prospect jones is the best, production isnt there but he has NO qb, NO legitimate wr across from him and plays in a very run heavy offense.

green has the production, jones is physically the better player, or more intriguing at the least

that being said i am a f*g for michael floyd

12. nachmany5

nachmany5 Franchise Quarterback

I know I may get some flak for this, but my #1 WR coming out next year is Jones. Jones has the skills to succeed in the NFL. No doubt Green will be good in the league, I just think Jones has more upside and will fulfill it.

13. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

Jones is bigger and faster than Green, but Green is more polished and has better stats. Really it comes down to them two only at this point, I need to see junior years from the other guys for different reasons. What surprises me is that the senior class is so weak, just goes to show that so many good WR's leave early now. There are almost as many sophmores as seniors in my current top 20.

Juniors
    AJ Green
    Julio Jones
    Michael Floyd
    Jonathan Baldwin
    DeAndre Brown
    DeVier Posey
    Chris Owusu
    Ryan Broyles
    Malcolm Williams
    Greg Childs
    Jermaine Kearse
    Tandon Doss
    Randall Cobb

Seniors
    Terrance Toliver
    Leonard Hankerson
    Niles Paul
    Vincent Brown

Sophmores
    Rueben Randle
    Alshon Jeffrey
    Uzoma Nwachukwu

14. Crowned

Tolliver will be better in the NFL than most people expect. He's got size and is very physical when it comes to running after the catch. He will be a good possession receiver, reminds me of a poor mans Brandon Marshall. Doesn't have spectacular stats but LSU hasn't had a quarterback worth a damn to get him the ball on a regular basis the last 2 seasons.

15. falcon_91

falcon_91 Pro Bowler

Travis Benjamin <3

Having said that im a total Michael Flloyd lover

16. 86WARD

86WARD -

17. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

I can agree with most of that, hence why Tolliver is my top senior, not that that's a hard thing to do at this point.

18. hermhater

hermhater Guest

This makes me listen to your words.

19. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

i think jones went from being way overrated to way underrated....he will be an elite prospect next year

and idk but im in love with floyd, almost like a earl thomas or michael oher kind of love