Top 5 WR's Next Year?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Discussion' started by Jihad Joe, May 16, 2010.

?

Best WR prospect

1. AJ Green

50.0%
  2. Julio Jones

25.0%
  3. Michael Floyd

6.3%
  4. Jonathan Baldwin

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Other

18.8%
  1. dublin mike

dublin mike Unfortunate Georgia Sports Fan

Gonna be a complete homer and go w/AJ. The kid makes catches I didn't think were possible. Get the ball close to him, he gets it. He can also make people miss in the open field. I think he could have an impact right away.

2. falcon_91

falcon_91 Pro Bowler

Thinking outside the box

Terrelle Pryor anyone

3. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

not a top 5 or top 10....maybe a huge project

4. nachmany5

nachmany5 Franchise Quarterback

Lol Terrelle Pryor

5. falcon_91

falcon_91 Pro Bowler

6'6 runs a sub 4.4 and has mad hops. Proved he can catch the fade against Texas 2 years ago aswell. Matt Jones went in the 1st round, Pryor is every bit the athlete/project that Jones was.

6. K Train

taking matt jones in the first round was a crime at the time and didnt work out at all

7. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

how dare you besmirch the great one that is Matt Motherheckin Jones. He created a football field on turf where all the yard lines were coke. He would snort the field lines throw the pass and catch it. Matt Motherheckin Jones sperm could score on Cleveland and has.

8. K Train

i NEVER said that matt muthafukn jones wasnt a phenom, a gods gift to the game, a pioneer, a leader, a true warrior but he got the shaft in jacksonville cause he was white and pryor is a similar athlete but kind of pale at the same time, i just dont see success in his future unless he allows matt jones to take him under his wing

9. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Alot of people are calling Baldwin the #1

The only time Ive seen him was when we played him and the Cuse game. I came away think Floyd was the better WR

Any Pennsylvania locals care to weigh in on Baldwin?

10. K Train

baldwin is a sick talent that is going to get hut by such an incredible WR clbutt. big, strong and somewhat fast his stock will really rely on his 40 time but hes got the best opportunity to raise his stock the most imo. right now he is 4th on my list, but he has a chance to move up to the #2 spot imo

11. Lord_Joe

Lord_Joe Smiley Bugger

I don't think Baldwin can pass Green, but I think he can pass Jones if he keeps up with the drops, and Floyd if he can't stay healthy.

A healthy-for-a-full-season Floyd is number 1 IMO.

12. K Train

i think jones is the best prospect but has the most to lose this season...he needs to be productive and i just love floyd period.

never been high on green though

13. Lord_Joe

Lord_Joe Smiley Bugger

Green is the best route runner and has the best natural hands. I'm wary of his stick-like figure, though. He's about 15 pounds less than Jones at the same height.

14. Julio Jones has a ton of potential but he regressed horribly last year.

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

that's because Julio Jones is an athletic freak. (He is to WR's what Vernon Davis was to TE's)

15. Lord_Joe

Lord_Joe Smiley Bugger

No, Calvin Johnson is to WRs what Vernon Davis was to TEs. Julio Jones is an inch shorter, 25 pounds lighter and doesn't look as fast as Calvin.

He's freakish, but he's no Megatron.

16. agreed. :icon_smile:

17. Jihad Joe

DeAndre Brown of Southern Miss

Anyone think he can be in the convo if he bounce's back?

18. no. He has the talent but I think the injury concerns will scare teams.

19. Jihad Joe

How big are his concerns?

Are we talking one lost season or has it been a recurring problem

If its just one lost season then Floyd should be out of the convo too

20. in 09: 2 games

He really got hurt in the bowl game a few years ago as well.