Trade Advice

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by SlipoftheKnife, Oct 22, 2014.

1. SlipoftheKnife

SlipoftheKnife DP 2018 Week 2 expire Premium Member

I'm trying to make a trade for Julius Thomas in my big league. I'm offering Antone Smith, Bryce Brown, and either Jordan Cameron or Travis Kelce. Who would you rather give up, Kelce or Cameron?

2. LebaneseFF

LebaneseFF Error loading Staff Member Premium Member Fantasy Guru

I would take out the fish I got yesterday in the fridge and slap you with it. you can throw either of those TE and both of them and I still doubt he accepts

3. Samson

Samson Lifetime Member Premium Member

Exactly. Even if you got him drunk enough and promised him your first born this wouldn't happen. If it did you stilll need to send everyone else in your league to a island without Internet for the trade review time in your league so it doesn't get vetoed.

Yes if you read my threads I throw out what look like crazy trades involving AP but he has huge vaule next year as a keeper. In that league if you are 2-5 you should just pack it up for the sesson bc you can only be a spoiker from here on out.

4. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

Sorry @SlipoftheKnife but these guys are right. You're offering garbage for an elite player.

BTW, League 1. Spiller is out for the year.