Trade Offer

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by Kingdahnk911, Oct 30, 2014.

1. Kingdahnk911

Kingdahnk911 EOT Feb 18th, 2016 Premium Member

Hi Greg,

Got an offer in my League #3 (10-team).

I was offered TY Hilton, for Andre Ellington.

This guys also has Roethlisberger, Dalton, & tannehill on his bench. Romo has a bye coming up in week 11. He is open to trading any of them.

If I make this deal, should I ask for Hilton & Dalton for Ellington & a G. Jennings?

I still feel like having 3 top RBs on your team is better than 3 top WRs. Which is making me wary of the offer.

As a side note, someone dropped R Randle and I have waiver priority picking him up (clears waivers tonight). So I will be dropping Jennings for Randle and could prob offer him a crabtree or someone. Though, I know he wants Vereen & Ellington.

Part of me feels like this is becoming lot of work.

He has...
    QB - Roethlisberger, Dalton, Tannehill
    RB - E. Lacy, T. Richardson, D. Williams, F. Jackson,
    WR - D. Thomas, K. Benjamin, A. Johnson, D. Jax
    TE - J Thomas, T Kelce

Should I counter his Hilton for Ellington trade?

Playoffs in this league are 2 rounds, 2 weeks per round (weeks 14-15 & weeks 16-17). Hilton has a decent schedule down the stretch. Will adding Hilton and removing Ellington lock up my championship?

Thanks for the advice.

2. LebaneseFF

LebaneseFF Error loading Staff Member Premium Member Fantasy Guru

I would do it. counter with either Dalton or Big Ben. Hilton has become a top 5-10 WR.

3. Kingdahnk911

Thanks LebaneseFF. Greg, do you agree?

4. LebaneseFF

@Kurt going to get this one @Kingdahnk911 :)

5. Kingdahnk911

Thanks LebaneseFF.

He wants Ellington & LaFell for Hilton & Dalton. Do you think it is still worth it? Is the the increase from Jennings to LaFell to much to handle?

6. LebaneseFF

No I would still do it.

you have Charles, Bell, Vereen and McKinnon at RB.

and at WR you will start Dez, Jordy and TY every week

7. SNPokc

SNPokc DEZ NUTS 2016 Premium Member

I like it. You won't have to worry about your bye weeks with running backs, or WR's other than this week w/ Jordy, but that will just leave the Flex as best matchup. You'll have 3 top 10 WR's rest of season and Get insurance for Romo. LaFell has a great week last week but he still isn't a consistent enough option to worry about giving up, plus he wouldn't start over any of the other 3 after this week and you have more than enough options to get by.

tl;dr : do it.

8. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

I Agree! But Hilton could dip a bit with Wayne coming back and the rookie starting to shine.

PS @Kingdahnk911 Greg isn't working the forums much for the rest of the season. It's going to be myself, Jad and a couple other staffers. Thanks

9. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

I Agree! But Hilton could dip a bit with Wayne coming back and the rookie starting to shine.

PS @Kingdahnk911 Greg isn't working the forums much for the rest of the season. It's going to be myself, Jad and a couple other staffers. Thanks

LebaneseFF likes this.
  10. LebaneseFF