TUF 17 Coaches Announced

Discussion in 'Boxing/MMA Talk' started by Cletusaurus, Oct 16, 2012.

1. Cletusaurus

Cletusaurus YES! YES! YES!

And this is gonna be an interesting one...

Jon Jones, Chael Sonnen to coach Ultimate Fighter, fight in April - Bloody Elbow

Remember the chaos a couple of months ago that culminated in the Jon Jones PR nightmare and Chael Sonnen being a big hero for declaring he'd step up? I wonder why Sonnen is agreeing to essentially give up a big PPV payday in December to wait until April for his next fight- one that he, arguably, hasn't earned.

2. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

Bones as a coach, Ill give it another shot

3. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

So Sonnen loses the MW title fight and his next fight is for the LHW title? :Clueless:

4. MadMoxxiFavGun

MadMoxxiFavGun Going Crazy

chael is gonna get hecked up lol. this is unfair for other top contenders for light heavyweight hendo and machida

5. Cletusaurus

Cletusaurus YES! YES! YES!

[MENTION=2745]DontKnowMe[/MENTION], that's exactly the problem I'm having with this fight. Chael went from getting smoked by Silva after throwing the stupidest punch of his life to railing on and on about Jones and basically forcing the hand of the UFC. How the Henderson/Machida winner doesn't have "next" on Jones is absolutely ludicrous. I get that they're keeping Jones out of the cage but still visible until his elbow is 100% after Belfort tried tearing his arm off, but man...

6. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

freaking awesome