Two Teams Inquired About 49ers WR Michael Crabtree?

Discussion in 'San Francisco 49ers' started by 86WARD, Sep 4, 2009.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

The NFL Network's Deion Sanders has reported he believes that 49ers first-round selection, Michael Crabtree is serious about sitting out the full season. Evidentally, two teams have contacted the San Francisco 49ers in regards to the rights to the 49ers first-round draft pick and it is believed that Crabtree knows this. Both teams reportedly are willing to pay the "going rate" for Crabtree and this appears to be fueling Crabtree's "holdout."

Source: NFL.com

2. Flacco2MasonTD

Flacco2MasonTD ಠ_ಠ

I wonder who they'd be? NYJ & Who?

3. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

Talk about a downward spiral...

4. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Should change his name to Michael Douchebag.

Even if some team were to trade for his rights he is soooooooo sooooo far away from being game ready, that he would have zero impact this season.

5. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

I'd rather they just make him sit, but being stubborn is not good for business.

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

I love how he thinks he's going to be someone next season...lol...butthole...

7. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Just trade him to someone that wants to pay him the 49ers will suck anyway.

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

I think it's too late to trade him.

9. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Who would want the d bag?

10. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

How funny would it be if the raiders traded for him after he really dident want to go there lol.

11. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

I honestly don't believe that there is any team much less 2 teams willing to pay him what he wants, if that were true they would have traded up to get him in the first place.

12. 52ThaBeast

52ThaBeast Special Teamer

Oh F***in' Boy, I don't wanna say it bcuz this kid MIGHT come to the team and contribute but F*** HIM and his Advisors !

1 person likes this.
  13. mtzninersfan

mtzninersfan 1st Stringer

I wouldnt mind a first round pick for him. 3 first rounders for next year would be huge...hopefully we dont blow the 2 picks we have.

14. hermhater

hermhater Guest

3 first rounders!?

That would be huge...

15. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

dallas prob wants him

16. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

no one in the league is going to give into his demands.

sign him to a few million and teach him a valuable lesson that rookies are to be paid after they have played

17. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

If there is a team out there that wants 2 pay strait up 4 him, shame on them. no1 player should have that much sway on a team 2 hold teams up. and if there is a trade on the table? why isnt the 9ers trading him? sound funny 2 me. We need a lock on how much these rookies salaries should be.

18. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

well that's not true, rookies unfortunately are paid in their rookie season, the problem is Crabtree wants to be paid where mock drafts said he should be so I blame Mel Kiper Jr..lol

The date for the trade was Aug. 14th so it has paid a while ago but I don't believe there are 2 teams.

19. cpgobrowns

cpgobrowns < Deer/Headlights

It's probably the Seahawks and the Rams just trying to fuel his holdout.

20. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

There is always a Al Davis.....
    That would be hecked up, bc you have to deal with 3 cashhungry rookies, which want a huge first rounder contract.