TY Hilton or Sharpe

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by BlackGPGT, Sep 24, 2016.

1. BlackGPGT

BlackGPGT DP only 17

Who would you run this week PPR
    TY Hilton vs SD
    T.Sharpe vs Oak

I know colts will be a lot of passing but Hilton will be matched with Verette and hasn't had a tad in forever. Sharpe is home and walker is questionable

2. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

IMO, Hilton.

3. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

I agree with Rags, Hilton will be moving into the slot to avoid Verette on a fair amount of plays and he's the best options outside of TE for Luck.

4. BlackGPGT

BlackGPGT DP only 17

Thanks guys.

5. BlackGPGT

BlackGPGT DP only 17

Well glad I took your advice on the one league but benched him in the other as I ran Larry Fitz and Stefon Diggs for WR and CJ Anderson for Flex. Lots of underperformers this week in that league. Also put Deangelo and the Dolphins

6. Kurt

this was the "flop week".. guys doing well week 1 and 2 did bad - guys that did bad week 1 and 2 did good this week -

can't wait to predict week 4........................................................................................................................

7. BlackGPGT

BlackGPGT DP only 17

Ya at least fanduel is looking good. Put in $36 and pulling out %110 at the moment

8. Kurt

yes for sure.. would be a up 100x if not for Kelvin Benjamin!!!!!!!!!!!!! so instead of $20,000 - I'm looking at $200

same story last week - one bad pick away from a top 10 finish.. bad thing is luck like that doesn't happen often

BlackGPGT likes this.
  9. Kurt

Chargers stank it up bad.. so did the Giants.. but I had Shepard in a few

10. BlackGPGT

BlackGPGT DP only 17

Ah man that is a jagged pill to swallow.