UFC 121: Lesnar/Velasquez

Discussion in 'Boxing/MMA Talk' started by TheDuke, Jul 11, 2010.

1. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

ive always hated brock as champion there.

2. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

Maybe the only time in his life he got the crap kicked out of him. I'm interested in seeing how he handles it. I didn't get to see the fight, so for those that saw it, I take it Brock had no chance to take it to the mat? Impressive win by Velasquez against a tough SOB. Most don't like Brock, but I enjoy what he brings to the UFC.

3. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

It's not a long fight, I'll PM you the link TD

4. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Brock had Cain on his back and Cain was able to stand back up. I just think he had too much experience the whole thong is on YouTube last time I checked

5. MadMoxxiFavGun

MadMoxxiFavGun Going Crazy

not sure if its true or not but i heard Velasquez is going to be defending his belt vs Dos Santos for his 1st title defense:icon_confused:

6. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

It's true, seriously enough with Dos Santos...

7. Omen

i just seen dos santos fight big country and if he fights cain that way he will lose

8. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

read earleir today Lesnar is medically suspended 180 days so the gash on his face can heal properly

9. Omen

wow thats crazy it must been pretty deep for it to need to heal that long

10. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

It can be changed. It's 180 days so he can let it clear fully. I think they do check ups every 30 days to check on the injury. And Brock wouldn't be fighting in the next 6 months anyway. Needs time to train and whatever for his next fight so it's not really a big deal. Fedor is talking crap, maybe we see Brock/Fedor. After Cain walks through Dos Santos and Brock most likely beats Mir in his next fight, you'll get Cain/Brock 2.

11. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

Lesnar Vs Nelson? :laughy21:

12. Omen

as in big country......that would be a weird looking just bc of the sheer diffrence in physiques.....but he can fight he took everything dos snatos threw at him......

i agree cain will run through junior