Update: Post Icons Back Up

Discussion in 'Site News' started by SRW, May 20, 2008.

1. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

I got kicked out of Spanky's basement! :icon_eek: Dammit. :icon_cry:

2. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

NBA Icons now up:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

nuggets one is sweet!

4. SRW

Baseball icons are now done:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

Why are some new and others what we had before? Not that I don't love having the old Phils icon back. :buttrock:

I'm really digging the Lakers, Wizards, and Hornets ones, too.:icon_thumleft:

Nice job, Steve.

6. SRW

Clear your cache and refresh burnout. You are seeing some of the old images because they are still in your cache.

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

Just noticed the Sixers...not a fan of that one. THink it should be black with gold borders and Red highlighted lettering. If I was being picky...:icon_wink:

Excellent work Steve!!

What about the Headers where all of our info is? Will that go back to normal eventually? I guess we can't have the team logos up there...:ranting:

8. SRW

[​IMG]

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

There it is!!!!!!!

10. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

nice job on the new icons!

11. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

now send in your donations so we can get those copyrighted or trademarked whatever so no one steals em from us...like the NFL

12. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

This sucks butt man!:icon_evil:

13. burnout2oo7

You missed the part that sucked butt. We're now in the reconstruction stage.

14. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

Yeah:icon_sad:

Screw the copyrights!

15. Jammin Jaguar

Jammin Jaguar English Student.

So what's happening with the User Panels and the Favourite Teams bit? I had an idea, it probably wouldn't work, but how about changing it from grey to the colours of whatever NFL team the user has as their 'favourite team' in their User CP?

I did an example on Sweets, of course it'd look better than this as I did this in Paint:

[​IMG]

Maybe the color of the writing on it could be the secondary colours of the team instead?

16. 86WARD

86WARD -

That would be a real cool idea JJ, but how would it work with the team skins? Would they interfere?

I really miss the "favorite teams." I didn't realize how much I looked at that. Especially on the noobs...I miss the area where it used to list where the poster was from too...

17. Marion Who?

Marion Who? Captain Stiff Arm

Is it just me, or have the posters name gonbe from bold to thin - r have I not read all the thread?

18. Jammin Jaguar

Jammin Jaguar English Student.

The names are no longer underlined which probably makes them look thinner.

19. PurplePeopleEaters

PurplePeopleEaters moon over minnie!

definitely thinner and no team affiliations. u don't know who to rag on anymore.

20. burnout2oo7

Agreed with everything in this post.