(Update) WWE Signs Chris Hero

Discussion in 'Wrestling Talk' started by TheDuke, Dec 20, 2011.

1. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

As soon as I find a site that I trust I'll post it but there's a rumor out that ROH superstar Chris Hero has had his offer from the WWE rescinded due to having elevated levels of testosterone in his system! Again, just a rumor but it looks like the Kings of Wrestling will NOT be showing up in the WWE.

Source:Wrestling Inc

2. YEAH DUDE!

YEAH DUDE! CHAMPION OF THE UNIVERSE!

That sucksssssss

3. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s]Darth Vader NO! - YouTube[/ame]

4. YEAH DUDE!

I wonder what that means exactly? Drugs? Roids...well how could it be roids he is a skinny twig now...so it must of been drugs?

5. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

I was very dissapointed when I heard this. Chris Hero is WWE ready and has been for years. Oh well, it is what it is.

6. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

Elevated levels of testosterone indicates it was a steroids type thing. Steroids doesn't mean that you're insanely huge. It just helps your body heal and recover and generally roiders are giant. However, you can also just be built normally with a small bit of bulk. Sucks for him though. Way to heck up your shot!

7. YEAH DUDE!

He would of been great, oh well TNA time?

8. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

Nah. He'll wander around PWG and ROH for a while more and eventually get called back up. E is just trying to make a point. I say if he isn't in at LEAST FCW by March, there's A LOT more to this story. I mean...

[​IMG]

Tell me there aren't roids running through this Welshman.

9. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

That's all natural.

10. Inclulbus

I've seen Chris Hero wrestle a couple times. IWA East Coast. Dude is a beast. This sucks for him though. forreal.

11. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

Yeah, and my c**k is 17 inches long. :doh:

12. YEAH DUDE!

It's so Natural he isn't on TV anymore.

13. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Just saw this video on youtube. WWE really wanted this guy?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-_UdcAyIog&feature=g-vrec&context=G246b640RVAAAAAAAAAQ]Racist Wrestler Insulted and Attacked By Fan, Attacks Back - YouTube[/ame]

14. YEAH DUDE!

Hero is a hell of a wrestler, how much you want to bet those were plants in the crowd?

15. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Yea that was scripted.

16. Inclulbus

im jealous .. ;/ Share the wealth? lmfao.

I feel like wrestling could use more "plants" from time to time.

17. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

Plants are always fun

18. YEAH DUDE!

Funny story...

A few months before I started training back in 07-08 I was a plant at World 1, it was a Steve Corino promotion that was linked to AWA. I was a plant in a spot in the womens match between Allison Danger Vs Awesome Kong. I was to get into Dangers face and piss her off, so I rick rude grinded in her face and blew her a kiss...now she was supposed to slap me and start pounding on me over the rail well she slapped me then she jumped over the rail and started beating the piss out of me. We went threw two chairs that broke.

It was awesome, that was my break into pro wrestling. I saw her at Ring Of Honor like 3 months later and I thought she might kill me. She has no idea who I am now :(

19. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Too damn funny!

Word around the dirt sheets is that the offer is still on the table pending another drug test in January. So what the deal?

20. YEAH DUDE!

The bad thing about dirt sheets, sometimes they are true sometimes they are just made up dribble. WWE wants Hero, I think they told him to clean up his act and they would sign him...for whatever reasons they didn't before.