Vikings Already Have Brett Favre Under Contract?

Discussion in 'Minnesota Vikings' started by SRW, Jun 21, 2009.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Mike Florio of ProFootballTalk.com is reporting that there is a rumor that the Vikings already have signed Brett Favre, and that the team and Favre are waiting to release the news. Another rumor is that the Vikings already have green-lighted the production by Reebok of Brett Favre number four jerseys. Florio also states that he has tried to check on these rumors with someone who can verify them and that source says he would neither confirm nor deny any of the rumors.

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

2. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Now that's what I'm talking about!!!

:yahoo:

3. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Do you wanna be all up in Farv-rah's jock HH?:icon_cheesygrin:

4. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I hope he plays forever!!!

5. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

I guess he is your man-crush.

6. n1gbpackfan

n1gbpackfan Title Town USA

Sources, sources, sources..... that's all you get from PFT.

7. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Ok, if the Vikings already signed Favre, what are they waiting for in terms of an announcement?

8. lostfan

lostfan Starter

Dear Brett Favre,
    You are JOKE.

Sincerely,
    lostfan

9. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

I can't wait till December 28, 2009.

10. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Can someone get a hold of one of those jerseys that would be awesome.

11. theeraser21

theeraser21 u r a slapdick

i think it is a fake.... PFT's sources are usually accurate, but this one was just wierd

12. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

i love what he does

13. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

All PFT is saying that there are "rumors"....hence no real confirmation yet people. Mike Florio said he's trying to find someone to confirm or deny the rumors, nothing about sources whatsoever.

14. hermhater

hermhater Guest

It's got to be true.

I can just feel it.

15. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Nothing at this point with Favre would surprise me.

16. mmehring

mmehring Cap'n Stabbin

Mine too apparently..Hermhater i fully agree. Im SUPER excited!

17. 86WARD

86WARD -

That would be awesome if the Vikings signed Favre a few weeks ago anf it hasn't gotten out yet...lol...

18. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

Brett Favre, Brett Favre, Brett Favre, Brett Favre, Brett Favre, Brett Favre, Brett Favre, Brett Favre, Brett Favre, Brett Favre, Brett Favre, Brett Favre,
    Brett Favre, Brett Favre, Brett Favre, Brett Favre, Brett Favre, Brett Favre,

19. n1gbpackfan

n1gbpackfan Title Town USA

There's your source people, PFT is full of nothing but friggen rumors, and of course Favre is the bad butt... FREAK PFT.

20. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

if we could have 200-300 favre threads every year for the rest of my life i would be soooo happy. i love the things he does, i really do