Vikings DE Jared Allen Says He'll Fix His Mullet If He Makes Madden Cover

Discussion in 'Minnesota Vikings' started by BigBlueBruiser, Feb 20, 2010.

1. Vikings DE Jared Allen is one of three finalists (with Colts WR Reggie Wayne and Saints QB Drew Brees) to be on the cover of the Madden NFL 11 video game next season. And while Allen might be a longshot to earn coverboy status (consider Brees, the Super Bowl MVP, the heavy favorite), he's still making plans for how he'll showcase himself just in case. Known for his mullet hairdo, Allen told ESPN that if he's on the Madden cover, he'll play that up: "If I make the cover, I'm going to straighten my mullet and make it as trashy as possible. You have to highlight the tools that got you there."

Source:
    USA Today

2. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

fluff up that mullet and wear it with pride man!

3. y2kbug

y2kbug Take the Gunga!

I like how he loves to have fun with everything! I like how laid back he is but at the same time is not a clown like Chad Johnson.

1 person likes this.
  4. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

:word: rep

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

I thought Doritos was doing a promo where anyone could be voted on the cover...

6. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

C'mon Reggie Wayne! (need that Madden curse to hit the Colts in the AFC South!)

7. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

they are, but if you read teh fine detials, its these three at teh top three

8. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Jared cracks me the heck up...

:Loco:

9. flexnfx

flexnfx flexnfx

If Brees gets it, do you think he'll do something fun with his combover?[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  10. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Nice... :icon_lol:

11. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

nice SRW :laughpound:

12. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

13. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

Yeah, me too....too bad we didn't get rid of King Carl and Herm before they got rid of him. :icon_cheesygrin: