Vikings Rookie QB Joe Webb Expected To Start Vs. Bears

Discussion in 'Minnesota Vikings' started by BigBlueBruiser, Dec 16, 2010.

1. Chip Scoggins of the Star Tribune reports that Vikings rookie quarterback Joe Webb is expected to start against the Bears on Monday Night. The Vikings signed Patrick Ramsey to add quarterback depth, but Webb will start if neither Brett Favre or Tarvaris Jackson are able to go due to injuries. Webb, a sixth-round pick out of UAB in the 2010 draft, has attempted just five passes all season. Expect Adrian Peterson and Toby Gerhart to see plenty of carries on Monday, no matter which QB is handing off the ball.

Source: RotoTimes

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2010
  2. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Screwin' Bears getting a 'gimme' win this week. And GB plays NE with Matt Flynn started.

Christmas comes early for Bears fans.

3. Even if the Bears win, a win over the Eagles gives the G-Men the No. 2 seed based on the head-to-head tiebreaker. Giants beat the Bears 17-3 in Week 4.

4. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

bears face teams with third string qbs and win.....

5. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

I never said anything about the Eagles or the Giants. I am talking about the Bears and Packers and the fight for the NFC North.

6. Anything regarding the Bears regards the Giants as well.....since they currently hold the No. 2 seed and the Giants can grab it with a win this Sunday....regardless if the Bears win or not.

I don't care about their division race.....they can face No. 3 QB's all they want.

7. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

I'm not looking at monday's game against the Vikings as a gimme. The Vikings have been playing better football under Leslie Frazier. Yeah the Vikings got beat by the Giants 21-3 but we'll see what this week brings. I honestly don't expect monday's game to be a walk in the park for the Bears.

8. DaBearsrule4ever

If you don't care about the NFC North race, then why are you in this thread talking about something thats true but off topic?

9. First off....I reported it so that gives me carte blanche. :icon_cheesygrin:

Second......I was responding to what BS81 said. I didn't even mention the Packers. Just the fact that no matter how the Bears fare this Monday Night....the No. 2 seed will belong to the Giants with a win on Sunday against the Eagles.

Besides....who ever wins the NFC North will get knocked out in their first playoff game anyway. :icon_wink:

10. DaBearsrule4ever

First off...Nobody cares what you reported.:icon_cheesygrin:

Second...You are getting a tad bit ahead of yourself, aren't you? As for the Bears and Giants winning, it's not WHEN but IF. :icon_cool:

Besides...Theres still three weeks left in the regular season. The Bears can win out, hell they can lose out. The Giants play the Packers week 16. If Aaron Rodgers plays, mark that game down as a loss.:icon_cheesygrin:

11. How am I getting a bit ahead of myself? All I said is the No. 2 seed will belong to the Giants with a win over the Eagles. A win by the Bears over the Packers won't change that since the Giants have already beaten the Bears this season.

If Rodgers plays....he'll look forward to being the No. 7 QB the Giants have knocked out this season. :peace: He already has suffered two concussions this season.

12. VikingsFan28

VikingsFan28 Wherever Alex Morgan is

I did not realize this was the NFC Playoff picture thread,

It will be interesting to see what Joe Webb can do in terms of throwing the ball, AtlantaBlazer, this is your dream come true

13. AtlantaBlazer

AtlantaBlazer Knuckles The Echidna's Brother

Words cannot express how happy I am for the guy. He's earned it, the body of work, the effort he put in down here and that he's put in up there will finally pay off.