Vikings Star RB Adrian Peterson Arrested In Houston

Discussion in 'Minnesota Vikings' started by SRW, Jul 7, 2012.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

I guess the security tapes are in super lockdown mode now.

2. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

No they've been burned. There are no tapes.

3. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

so the NFL has taken over the investigation?

4. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Bingo.

5. VikingsFan28

VikingsFan28 Wherever Alex Morgan is

Its just what I wanted to hear that some fatass Texan cops jumped on our best player while he is recovering from knee surgery

AP is a nice guy and I doubt he did anything warranting an arrest, probably just some cop with small rod syndrome looking to arrest someone

6. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

Lucky the cop didn't make AP blow out his knee when he jumped on his back. Funny also how if a cop touches you for any reason that is tough crap but if you touch the cop you get arrested.

7. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

tmz (take it for what its worth) is reporting AP shoved an off duty cop and thats what popped this whole thing off

8. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

I wouldn't count on that. High Sheriff Goodell may want to make a statement here. Just because you're a name player, that doesn't mean you'll get off scot free.

9. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

I heard on the radio this morning he was just trying to leave and "nudged" the off duty douche out of his way while heading to the door.

10. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

if true, it's still a rod move to "nudge" someone out of your way

11. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Maybe the cop that arrested him is a Texas Longhorns fan? Adrian Peterson did play college football at Oklahoma.

12. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Every professional athlete ought to know that nothing good happens after midnight.

13. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

From my perspective, I have closed many a nightclub down in my day. And I have had my share of run ins with the local off duty cops that run security. Some are pretty cool but you always get that one butthole who wants to harass drunk people to get them riled up to get them to heck up and get arrested.

14. 86WARD

86WARD -

He was stupid for even putting himself in that situation...[/thread].