Vikings Vs Bears SNF

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ollysj, Oct 12, 2011.

?

Who will win this game?

Poll closed Oct 17, 2011.
  1. Vikings

15.4%
  2. Bears

84.6%
  1. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

The Chicago Bears (3-2) host the Minnesota Vikings (1-4) at Soldier Field on Sunday 16/10/11

Kickoff time is 8:20 pm EST

Discuss….

2. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

The Bears should win this game, right?

The only thing the Vikings have that scares me on offense is Adrian Peterson. If he runs wild on the Bears again and the Bears don't do anything on offense themselves, oh boy.

With the way the Bears o-line is, it's going to be fun to watch JaMarcus Webb try and block Jared Allen.

I just hope the Bears ARE NOT taking the Vikings lightly.

3. SpankyNoodle

SpankyNoodle Can't Spank the Spank

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

Chi-town

5. The Sith

The Sith 1st Stringer

VIQUEENS....Urlacher is done finish no longer te playmaking linebacker. A shadow of his fomer self.

6. DaBearsrule4ever

I didn't know Urlacher could win a game by himself. Last I checked, it took 53 guys to win a game. :whatever:

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

He can't...however, without Peppers, I think the Vikings chances at winning go way, way up...

8. DaBearsrule4ever

Once I heard Peppers had a sprained MCL, I had a feeling Peppers wasn't going to play this week. If Peppers misses more then one game, it must not be as minor as Lovie Smith said it was.

9. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Would love to see the the Bears fail, but it won't happen

10. 86WARD

86WARD -

I don't know...may be little pressure on McNabb without Peppers and the back end of the Bears D is kinda messy right now. Could be a nice opportunity for Donnie...but then again....it is McNabb. I'm going with the Vikings now that Peppers is out.

11. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Vikings. The Bears continue to slide downward.

12. URL54MVP

URL54MVP Pro Bowler

Really? Have you been watching him play every week? He has made quite a few plays this season. The Bears overall defense sucks right now but the LB unit isn't the reason. The poor play from the defensive line and the secondary is what is killing the Bears right now.

13. URL54MVP

URL54MVP Pro Bowler

The Bears are going to win this game but it probably won't be a pretty win and it may very well be a close game down to the wire.

14. DaBearsrule4ever

I'll take an ugly win over an ugly loss anyday of the week. Hopefully the defense doesn't give up a big play tonight.

15. URL54MVP

URL54MVP Pro Bowler

This just in - Peppers will play tonight! :pimp2:

16. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

Bears win...by a lot

17. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Forte = 4TDs

18. URL54MVP

URL54MVP Pro Bowler

It would be nice to see a good all-around effort tonight...something similar to the Atlanta game.

19. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Gotta shut down Peterson and then worry about Percy Harvin

20. URL54MVP

URL54MVP Pro Bowler

See what happens when Cutler has some time to throw? Boom baby!