Vince Carter A Mav?

Discussion in 'Basketball Talk' started by ragman, Dec 10, 2011.

1. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

According to Eddie Sefko, NBA beat writer for The Dallas Morning News, the Dallas Mavericks are close to signing a deal for Vince Carter. Carter was released by the Phoenix Suns yesterday.

Thoughts?

2. YEAH DUDE!

YEAH DUDE! CHAMPION OF THE UNIVERSE!

Vince Carter hasn't been "Vince Carter" in a long time.

3. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Maybe he needs to team up with former teammate in New Jersey, Jason Kidd.

4. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

5. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

I don't care what anyone says. I love this dude for going to his college graduation and being late to the playoff game. He kept a promise. That's character. That's one of these things that a lot of NBA players don't have. I hope he does well and has a nice season!

6. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

I love Vince Carter but hes not a super star anymore. Vince Carter off the bench with Jason Kidd could be 6th man of the year EASY though.

7. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

As long as he keeps his half-man-half-washed-up old butt out of Chicago I don't care where he goes.

8. The Sith

The Sith 1st Stringer

It's official he is a Dallas Maverick.

9. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Just another move by Robert "the Tightass" Sarver to dismantle the Suns and make them a lottery team for many years to come. With all the concerns today about letting marquise players walk without any compensation, one should remember that Sarver and his miniature money clip let Amare` Stoudemire's contract expire and Amare` walked into New York with nothing in return. From the player's perspective, good for Vince Carter. Now if only the Suns would cut Steve Nash loose and let the man have a shot at a ring. God knows Sarver doesn't give a heck. Enjoy a player's owner and where winning is paramount, Vince.