Waiver Claims

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by brewers_rule1978, Oct 20, 2014.

1. brewers_rule1978

brewers_rule1978 2nd String Premium Member

I just completed a pair of trades for ALF and Hilton for my Andy Dalton/Tony Romo, respectively, leaving me backup QB-less but better at my skill spots, I think. Thus, I'm looking to snatch a few waiver wire gem QB's for A-Rod/Cam's byes in a few weeks & maybe more trade fodder. Here's my ideas for you to pick apart:

1) Claim RG3, Drop Montee Ball now that he's lost the job (I'm betting RG3 won't be back until after the bye so I don't think I'll be able to really use him yet)

2) Drop one of Garcon or Randle and claim one of: Tannehill, McCown/Glennon (I know this one isn't entirely necessary but considering RG3 likely not back until after A-Rod's bye and my return on the last QB's they are valuable w/the flex spots & byes)

5-1 and staring a playoff run in the face guys, so here's hoping the returns are awesome!

2. LebaneseFF

LebaneseFF Error loading Staff Member Premium Member Fantasy Guru

1; Yes drop Ball
    2.I would wait till next week before dropping one of these for Rodgers replacement

Good luck

3. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

I would drop Ball and pick up RG3. I wouldn't worry about No. 2 until next week. There is a good chance RG3 could play Week 9 if he puts in some practice today.