Waiver Considerations

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by BlackGPGT, Sep 20, 2016.

1. BlackGPGT

BlackGPGT DP only 17

I am dropping Kevin White for Cole Beasly and Vance for Pitta in one league I have Fleener and am holding hope yet

in the other I am going to drop Kevin White for Mike Wallace or Diggs (diggs at moment) and then Zach miller for Pitta

2. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

Unless you're starting Cole Beasly, I wouldn't make that switch. I think White is a hold if you can afford to hold - but if you need Beasly then by all means.

I like Diggs more than Wallace in PPR leagues. that kid is special and will be hot with AP out.

3. BlackGPGT

BlackGPGT DP only 17

You really think White is a hold yet? Bears offense looks blah

4. Kurt

If you're not starting him or Cole, then yes.. the upside is higher and the offense will get a little better as the year progresses as will White... But I'd drop him for D Parker (MIA WR) or Diggs in a heart beat.

5. BlackGPGT

BlackGPGT DP only 17

I was able to get Diggs and locked Pitta on both teams.Held onto white on the one team.

Also was able to stream dolphins.

Some guy paid $32 FOR FOZZY WHITAKER LOL we have $100 for the season.

6. Kurt

Diggs could be the winning factor for a lot of teams this year.. take you from average to competitive.. or competitive to over the top.. just one game I know, but still he had some really good passes from Bradford, scary in sync