Waiver Receivers WK3

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by dookieduke224, Sep 16, 2014.

1. dookieduke224

dookieduke224 Lifetime Member Premium Member

My League 2 has 3 WR spots starting, and I hate all of them... Here's the line up and below find the top 10 available on the wire. Anyone worth grabbing? I'm dropping Baldwin for either Kniles Davis or Niles Paul, depending on who falls to me.

View attachment 59050

View attachment 59051

2. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

I agree with Davis, but I might try and nab K. Robinson instead of Paul since you need running back help with Mathews out to. I am sure he should be on the wire to, just way down.

If you can't get Davis or Robinson, then try Donald Brown. At least that will give you a workable running back while Charles and Mathews are out.

Don't worry about Colston. He won't go catchless again

3. dookieduke224

dookieduke224 Lifetime Member Premium Member

Robinson is taken, switched priority to Davis, then Brown for Baldwin. As for receivers, you wouldn't drop Jennings or Colston for anyone that available? Rueben Randall maybe?

4. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

with how bad the passing game has looked for the giants, randle is a dicey option every week. don't go by yahoo's ww system. you're better off reading my article every week. it will show guys who aren't listed high on their reports.

http://fantasyknuckleheads.com/waiver-wire-week-3/

the only other option is jennings for quick, but quick's qb play is pretty bad right now. i think i would make the running back move and then stay put.