Warren Sapp Says Michael Huff At Practice "Made Me Want To Throw Up"

Discussion in 'Oakland Raiders' started by BigBlueBruiser, Jun 29, 2011.

1. Seven-time Pro Bowl defensive tackle Warren Sapp does not believe the Cowboys should sign safety Michael Huff when the NFL lockout is lifted. Sapp, who played in Oakland with the former Longhorn, was asked Tuesday about bringing Huff to Dallas via free agency. The current NFL Network analyst told the Ben and Skin Show on KESN-FM that Huff, who attended Nimitz High School in Irving, wasn’t the leader that Sapp thought he should be early in his career. “Michael Huff leaves something to be desired,†Sapp said. “I watched Huff for two years, not pick a pass off in practice. I seen him make a couple plays, lately. I’d really be interested to see his tape and watch his last couple of years because his first two make you want to throw up watching him practice.†The former Raiders captain told a story of taking Huff aside and questioning him about his leadership. Sapp was annoyed that Huff was usually one of the last players to arrive at team meetings and routinely one of the first to leave. “I went so far with Michael Huff, and you can ask him this, that my last day in Oakland, I waited in the parking lot for Michael Huff," Sapp recalled. "I waited in the parking lot because I wanted to talk to the young man because he made me want to throw up watching him practice. I mean, the scout team would complete ball, after ball, after ball. I’m like, ‘You’re not going to make one play? I mean, you’re not even going to put your hand on it and knock it down?’â€

Source: Dallas Morning News

2. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

i really wish sapp would shut his freaking mouth.

3. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

I like sapp he call email. Like he sees em, ain't nothing wrong with that.

sent from my HTC EVO using tapatalk

4. smeags

smeags militant geek

there is when he is POS of a human being.

5. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

I think many in the Raiders org would agree.

6. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Like it or not Sapp is an "analyst" now. His job is to give his opinion.

7. Agent Zero

Agent Zero I rode the short bus

Very true.. But he was a player back then. So he is saying it like he seen it. That's how I see it anyways.. lol

8. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

I like Sapp alot and he's just telling DA TRUFF!

9. MichaelBush29

MichaelBush29 Rookie

I love Sapp for speaking his mind, not enough "analysts" do that now a days. And you know he's telling the truth because Huff played like it...He even covered his butt by saying he's been making a few plays now.

10. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

im pretty sure all analysts speak their mind, and the great thing is most of them look like idiots when they do cause they are, like sapp....fairly uneducated athletes that sound like goobers when they speak.

cant really think of an analyst who doesnt speak their mind, you dont have to look like a jackass or have extreme opinions to "speak your mind"

i wouldnt mind huff, i think hed be a good fit and an upgrade over clark. i dont expect him to warrant much demand, but i think him to the cowboys is about to be set in stone though

11. MadMoxxiFavGun

MadMoxxiFavGun Going Crazy

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGDBR2L5kzI]YouTube - ‪Iverson Practice!‬‏[/ame]

12. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Huffs been absolute garbage most of his career, theres no getting around it. Screw practice, his game play made me want to throw up until last year...his contract year...coincedence?

13. MadMoxxiFavGun

MadMoxxiFavGun Going Crazy

maybe he is a late bloomer.

14. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Maybe he's a bust.