WC 2010 @ South Africa

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Sports' started by ollysj, Nov 19, 2009.

1. cpgobrowns

cpgobrowns < Deer/Headlights

My English friends are pissed now. Not because of the call, but cause it gives the team an excuse.

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

Seems like the only thing they like more than England football is hating England football.

2. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

offsides calls and officiating period have been horrendous this WC .............

3. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

It's not the same being tied than trailing. Your gameplan is affected. The ref murdered the English.

4. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

ive been on IRC all morning with a bunch of stuckup british fags

watching them suffer has been enjoyable

5. Omen

now to bust out my El TRI jersey have worn in it in about 7 yrs

6. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Yup. 2.5 hours to go until kick-off. The captain is turning off the NO SMOKING sign TJ's mansion.

:moe:

7. Omen

man i love the senadoras............

i would be really cool if US Sport were to introduce something like this to FB

8. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

First off: Yes, Englang got robbed a goal here and nobody know how it would have affected the game.

GEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRMANYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I think we have been the better team for the most time of the game and we wanted the win way more than the Brits.

Now I would like to see Mexico beat Argentina.

Well, 2:0 for Argentina while I'm typing.....

9. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

The lasting legacy of this World Cup will be those stupid horns that annoyed the world and the horrible officiating with the botched goal and no-goal calls. Hardly what FIFA should want their legacy to be but it will remain that way until they finally embrace replay.

10. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

Well, what can I say? We were absolutely beyond awful, possibly even worse than the Algeria performance. There are so many bad factors within English Football (Which start right from youth level) that is causing the team to constantly underperform when it matters.

Embarrased more than dissapointed that England are out.

I think even Scotland/Wales/Northern Ireland could have performed much better.

Congrats to Germany though, they were by far the better side, and Ozil looks a real gem of a player which they can build around for the future.

11. L.Johnson #27

L.Johnson #27 C-H-I-E-F-S - G-A-L-A-X-Y

FIFA = MAFIA ;)

12. Omen

wow 2-0

first goal was given to the Argentinians

the second thanks to Osorio Mexico gave to them

Mexico needs to stop complaining and play

13. andy82

Haha, well tbh, the only reason why FIFA are blocking technology is to ensure they still have influence over games (France vs Ireland a big example).

Either way, England stunk, Germany played well. End of.

14. Omen

Totally agree Andy................urg i feel dirty for agreeing with you

see you nguys in45

15. andy82

Seems all Cowboy fans on here have a deep hatred for me ;)

16. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Thanks!
    Yes Ozil seems to be a great player for the future, but our goalie Neuer did a great job too. Even if he looked bad at the English goal(s), he will be the future goalie for us.

17. Omen

NO hate dude hate is a strong word............i i dislike ur liberal agenda :icon_cheesygrin:

18. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

That was a disgrace. Sure, the ref gave them a free goal, but still. This team has no heart. Aguirre just puts his buddies to play. Franco: 300+ minutes, 32 years old, no goals. Hernandez: 140 minutes, 22 years old, 2 goals. Somebody explain that to me. I love Osorio, but he never had World Cup level this year. Guardado buried on the bench when he's the best mexican player alive.

A total disgrace. Fagentina didn't score 8 on us because they didn't want to.

I'll have to root for Spain now, but just for my mom. I hope they take the cup home.

19. Omen

i wonder the same thing TJ............I just dont know...........my dad will kil me but dos santos to me didnt live up to the hype...........

same as you in honor of my grandpa i shall root for the the Motherland

20. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Spain won by an offside goal. Those refs are horrible