Week 11. What happened. Vent thread

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by LebaneseFF, Nov 17, 2014.

1. LebaneseFF

LebaneseFF Error loading Staff Member Premium Member Fantasy Guru

League 1: I am done. I lost again

League 2: Currently on a 9 game win streak after starting the season 0-2, i am now 9-2

League 3: Lost. the guy I was facing just went off.

League 4: Won

League 5: Won

League 6: Won

League 7: Won BEATING GREG BROSH! @Greg Brosh

Its good results. but I feel like I lost because league 1 is my most important league. (Despite not being the highest dollar league)

2. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

You aren't beating me, you're bending me over a barrel with a broom stick in your hand. My team flat out blows in that league. Only saving grace is getting Dez back and finally being able to play Gordon soon.

7-0 now 7-4

Kurt likes this.
  3. brewers_rule1978

brewers_rule1978 2nd String Premium Member

I'm clinging to a 6pt lead heading into tonight's Pitt/Tenn matchup. He has Suisham/Antonio Brown and I have Bell/Timmons left to go. If I win, I should secure the top seed (or should barring any screw-ups these last 2 weeks when I play bottom feeding teams) and a Week 13 playoff bye. If I lose, I may have to play in Week 13 as a #3 overall seed.

Eyeing Week 12 already and I have 2 tough matchup choices to make already considering Megatron was locked down by Peterson yesterday & faces Revis this week. May be getting cute but was thinking of benching him in favor of Hilton/Julio/Cobb for WR1/WR2/Flex spots. Also, putting a claim in for CJ Anderson to drop Hill since Bernard's prolly back this week but it makes me wonder who I should start at RB1: him or Lamar. If AP comes back this week it'll muddy the RB waters even worse. I hate late season lineup choices.

Kurt likes this.
  4. SNPokc

SNPokc DEZ NUTS 2016 Premium Member

this year is making me never want to fantasy football again.

Saintsfan1972 likes this.
  5. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

DOH! Im having a pretty off year too.. mostly due to injuries and the entire NFC South!

6. SNPokc

the first year I get megatron in not only one money league but 2. And he has battled injuries all year. And as has been in previous years, if I draft a running back, they will be injured and I will be forced to fight over scraps. My best move this year, plugging in Alfred Blue this week.. needless to say, it's been rough. My best team is the FKH auction league. 4-6 in all of my other money leagues, and likely to be 4-7.

[​IMG]

remember that awsome draft... that was my highlight.

Kurt likes this.
  7. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

i think the redskins are in the midst of beating the cubs in time between championships!

8. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

Hfucming let Sankey run the rock you dumb sh1t head coach head job mother...

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

Won my game this week to up the record to 9-2. If Antonio Brown gets 1 more catch for 9 yards, I would've won the weekly prize in our league...damn...

10. BlackGPGT

BlackGPGT DP only 17

I'm going to vent about the running backs on teams I have guys on. Jonas siphoned all the Tds Brady would have thrown so Brady only gets me 18. Then I have a. Brown and m. Bryant. Brown did great Bryant not so much but I needed 8 pts in ppr with 6:30min to go and they run bell every play. So I lost by 8 and drop to 5th at 6-5

If Bradshaw didn't break his leg that would have helped too.

11. Mike S.

Mike S. GIF Hall Of Fame Class Of 2007 Staff Member

Here is how I did in my 4 Yahoo leagues this week:

League 1: won by a score of 76.06-71.08
    3rd place in my division, 6th place out of 14 teams

League 2: won by a score of 218.10-144.20
    3rd place in my division, 6th place out of 12 teams

League 3: lost by a score of 98-122
    6th place out of 10 teams

League 4: lost by a score of 113-144
    6th place out of 6 teams, but all 6 teams qualify for the playoffs

Will post the lineups on Wednesday when all my leagues make all the players free agents

12. Samson

Samson Lifetime Member Premium Member

Played VS Gray and L.Bell and lost by 6....

5-6 almost eliminated from the playoffs. I have to have back to back wins and have 1 of 3 guys lose back to back. Really it is 1 of 2 bc one of those guys gets to play what are essentially byes for the second time this year.

Every loss I have this year is against a guy getting his top score of the year. Last week I would have beat everyone else bit the guy I was playing who got 70+ from 2 RB.

13. SNPokc

i really hate matthew stafford

14. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Once again I've just been having a killer week.

15. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

No one likes you

Walnuts and ragman like this.
  16. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Double and in spades.

17. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Agreed.

Walnuts likes this.
  18. SNPokc

what about me, I lose a lot.. Does that make me likable?

Someone notice me. I need the attention.

19. SNPokc

no you suck, and all your teams suck. You're lucky to be in the FKH or GIF playoffs

20. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

You guys that really hurts, you need to consider the effect your hurtful words can have on others.