Week 12 Decisions

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by brewers_rule1978, Nov 18, 2014.

1. brewers_rule1978

brewers_rule1978 2nd String Premium Member

Assuming my waiver claims go through as I'm hoping:

1) Who should be my RB1: Anderson (vs Mia), Lamar (@ Den), Alf (@ SF)

2) Am I insane for thinking of benching Megatron against Revis in favor of Hilton (vs Jack), Julio (vs Clev), and Cobb (@ Minn) for my WR1/WR2/Flex spots this week? Calvin was blanketed by Patrick Peterson last week and Revis is an even tougher matchup, isn't he? Then again, Julio's done nothing and is facing Hayden even though he's at home? I don't see how I can start a RB in that flex spot this week considering the matchups, do you?

2. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

QB: Aaron Rodgers
    QB/RB/WR/TE: Russell Wilson
    RB: Alfred Morris
    WR: Calvin Johnson
    WR: T.Y. Hilton
    RB/WR/TE: Randall Cobb (or HIll if Gio sits. AND for sure CJ Anderson if you get him)
    D/ST: Miami Dolphins (GB if you get them)

3. LebaneseFF

LebaneseFF Error loading Staff Member Premium Member Fantasy Guru

Wait your sitting Julio? Wow. That is the only tough decision I have. but I guess your right, Julio has vanished!

4. brewers_rule1978

Yeah, I'm having trouble finding the guts to start Megatron over the other 3 WR's for WR/WR/Flex. Julio may not be that great on the year but WR's against Cleveland have done great and he IS in the dome this week. Megatron was garbage last week against Peterson on the road and now he'll have to face an even better CB in Revis in a huge game at Foxboro? I get the potential he has and WANT to believe but his history against Revis has been awful as has the Lions offense this year so how can I justify starting him over Julio when even Andre Johnson had a decent game vs Cleveland last week?

And since I did get Anderson, you'd still start Alf over him this week?

5. LebaneseFF

Man that WR is a problem. Julio hasn't done much lately

I would start Anderson yes

6. brewers_rule1978

And now a Boston Herald guy's reporting that Revis is likely to cover Tate while Megatron gets Browner which is the same tactic they used against Wayne/Hilton last Sunday that resulted in Hilton getting basically nothing. Sounds to me like Megatron's an incredibly risky play again this week? (does he have any history vs Browner that's reliable?)

7. LebaneseFF

@Kurt what's your take on this one? I say start Megatron. just because Julio hasn't done much either

8. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

Both are relatively risky but I like Calvin a lot more for a TD.. he had to knock the rust off last week....